ThcA diamonds resources

Looking for licensed distributors looking to purchase L2L ThcA diamonds. We are a type-7 licensed facility that specializes in thcA diamonds looking to expand our sales. Message for more info. Thank you

1 Like

Give em a try. Dunno current inventory.

26 posts were split to a new topic: Can i make D9 diamonds?!?

hello excused me I imagine that category 7 you had to sell to the dispensary what are your customers excused my innorence

Hi I just saw your post, where are you located?

What kind of diamonds do you buy?
Dry & Clear or with sauce.

The best ThcA tests 95%-99% with under 0.3% d9. Most times the clear & dry is Non Detect or 0% d9

2 Likes

Really? What kind of THCA is it?

Pure dry Diamonds are almost entirely made from thca, through heat and time thca turns into d9, it’s the precursor to thc

2 Likes

D9 THCA - D9 THC
Both are D9. The “A” stands for “Carboxylic Acid”, Decarboxylation occurs when heating up D9 THCA above its decarb temperature (can also occur by other means) and thus losing its Carboxyl group going from D9 THCA to D9 THC.

1 Like

Here some more recent pics of Diamonds.

Recent Test Results:
98.9%THCa
0.19% D9
0.45% THCVa
99% TAC

DM me for information

2 Likes

1 Like

Every day is better than the last

Dm for info

4 Likes

hello can you please shoot me a dm not seeing the message link on your page(~);}
blessuP

Because you need to spend more time here before you gain the ability to “slide into the DM’s”.

Chances are you now have sufficient read time. Try again…

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

@Nexagon thank you :pray: so much for the kind words. I do try my best with everything. I put :heart: all work

Happy 420 @Nexagon

2 Likes

7 Likes

What was this flagged for? It was a review for a verified hemp slanger. Seems a little off to me. Something something lizard people.

6 Likes

@Tom has great Diamonds :gem: too

2 Likes

Edit: Okay, I think I get it now.

3 Likes