THC syrup ingredients and discussion

Lurked through here a little too look for ways to make distillate THC syrup, heard someone mention a specific thread with a recipe but can’t find it. Wondering if anyone knows of a good starting recipe/ingredients to use to make distillate infuse into the sugar water mixture with flavor, the syrup, and ensure it doesn’t float. Heart polysorbate 80 or 20 is best for it. Recipe part is easy for me but the cooking is the confusing part. Temps and time are really only thing I’d need to ask more about. Ingredients/recipe I just want to confirm here if it would work as I’ve never made syrup ever.

2 Likes

I realize it’s post 150 something but this was indeed in the thread titled “thc syrup”

7 Likes

This recipe is the tits btw.

After adding the syrup base to a liquid it will seperate over time but a little stir will bring it back like cooked crack :muscle:

7 Likes

Thank you! I’m attempting this soon once I purchase a hotplate or 2 for better stirring and heat control.

2 Likes

I use a stainless steel stock pot on the stove and a stick blender. Works well just gotta be patient and know what youre doing

1 Like

I use stovetop for my gummies and cereal bars currently but might switch to hotplate for gummy mix to perfect it.

Thanks for spreading the love brother! Always happy to read that people are getting the most out of this.

4 Likes

Feel free to ask me any questions based off my recipe. Happy to help!

2 Likes

Sometimes the concentrate/lecithin layer likes to float on the top and crash out if i let it sit out for too long before bottling, is this normal?

1 Like

Yes, this is a normal occurrence. With just a little agitation, it will go back to a stable mixture for use.

2 Likes

Cool! Was just playing around and thought I ruined a whole batch :smiley: Thanks for the knowledge my dude.

1 Like

Pleasure! Tastes great with Sprite! I normally use about 1oz syrup to make a 16-32oz bev.

2 Likes

And you can pretend its purple drink, its the best part!

1 Like

I’ve got mine formulated to about 200mg per tbsp. At that concentration you can deff taste the sunflower lecithin (kept it at 1:1 like suggested) but I just mix 'nd chug :beers:

I have been just yeeting hella Koolaid packets in. I use 8 for every batch. I’ll probably adjust the next batch down b.c. of heart burn problems and that’s a lotta citric acid lol

2 Likes

Try the pink starburst drink mix, its at wal-mart and I think 1 packet is for a liter or something nuts. I did 2 and its delicious. The lecithin in big doses is pretty funky but I just do a shot of 15ml for 750mg and go on my way.

Edit: https://www.amazon.com/Starburst-Strawberry-Singles-Drink-0-43/dp/B07XTS14FW/ref=sr_1_5_mod_primary_new?dchild=1&keywords=pink+starburst+drink+mix&qid=1618320448&sbo=RZvfv%2F%2FHxDF%2BO5021pAnSA%3D%3D&sr=8-5

1 Like

I would taste as you go, you will be surprised at the flavor strength difference in each different flavor for koolaid. I find myself using less watermelon than I would if using kiwi-strawberry or pineapple. That strength is badass haha good stuff

1 Like

Anyone of you guys have design stickers to make liquid syrup products with many flavors

1 Like