THC Remediation - New Reliable Tech

Hey All. Just wanted to give a shout out for THC Remediation. The guys at Delta 9 Solution helped us get set up to remediate our crude oil at scale. We have successfully processed over 750 liters of crude through the system. Losses are reasonable. Costs are fair. Lead times are quick.

Check them out - www.delta9solution.com

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up! I will definitely be reaching out today!

Out of curiosity how long did it take you to process that amount? I have just under 1000Kg of crude to remediate.

1 Like

3 months. Could have been done way quicker if needed.

1 Like

Excellent,

Thank you!

Do you have pre and post remediation COAs to share?

If you need 150L per shift or greater, send me a DM.

2 Likes

Can you give us more information on their process?

I assume its chromatography?
What sets this equipment apart from all the others?

Their site has literally zero information besides they remediate THC.

1 Like

what is the mechanism of this remediation? Separation of THC from CBD or conversion of THC to something else? Chromatography or reaction, this is.

It is not chromatography. I’d suggest reaching out to them and they can run you through what you need to know.

1 Like

Could you not just give us all a quick run down on their process and how it sets them apart? It would save us all a lot of energy and time reaching out to ask these questions. Plus im sure delta doesnt want 50 people on this forum calling just to inquire about their tech.

7 Likes

He’s probably a sales rep… why wouldn’t you be able to share free info if not otherwise?

5 Likes

Lol. Not a sales rep. Just using the tech and thought i’d share and help both sides out.

1 Like

So can you or can you not share how their process works??

Seems kind of odd you wont just give a little insight on how they are different from every other lab remediating.

Is it isolation by crystallization?

1 Like

Haha. It is because I don’t understand it fully and I signed a confidentiality agreement with my boss so I’d rather not get in trouble.

2 Likes

Are these guys for real?

From their website, “Are you tired of paying $200,000 to remediate 1,500 grams a day out of your equipment?”

7 Likes

Right? I mean I imagine there’s some poor sucker out there who paid that much for a flash system and can’t run it, but anyone who is serious about remediation can build a manual column setup and methodology and remediate at least 20kg a day with that budget.

3 Likes

Did anyone get great clarification on what was on offer from Delta, that could not be disclosed?

No. I have reached out to them twice and haven’t gotten a response. The phone number doesn’t work. I would guess if the phone doesn’t work the equipment doesn’t either.

7 Likes

Haha “tired of paying” like “damn this is the FIFTH time I’ve paid $200k for this shit- I’m just goddamn tired of it!”

20 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes