THC and the sensation of "No Legs"

Okay so recently I have come across anecdotal reports from various cannabis users that a sensation of a loss of legs is reported. I have been told this by a low tolerance whole leaf smoker and two people ; One who have tried one gram of edible concentrate (RSO) and the other raw 85% thc disty.

I am wondering if this is a thing that is experienced by not just them but by others as well.

“Don’t worry… it’s just me, Caspah”

12 Likes

First time in California eating a korova black bar gave me this feeling. Haven’t felt it since but I also don’t eat gram edibles anymore.

2 Likes

Do one of my dabs and you’ll be sitting for a while. It’s happened to me 5+x over 4 yrs.

Distillate and now distillate and diamonds
The below is my usual.

11 Likes

One of my first times smoking I felt like I was floating as I walked.

Not a normal thing though, gotta be a lightweight imo

Cannabinoids are like vitamins to me at this point…

Lol

4 Likes

I ate one of those things on a hike and didn’t bring enough water. Felt like SpongeBob when he met sandy until some nice folks walking by thought I was having a heat stroke and gave me a few water bottles lol.

8 Likes

Absolutely. Been there, done that. 200mg or so is repeatable in my whirled

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s real, rare, but real. Usually strong shit on newbies. One night I was lieutenant Dan having falling from his chair using his upper body. Also lost my legs on some hard psychedelics but that was because that energy and focus was needed elsewhere…lmao

7 Likes

Happens to my pops every time we get giraffe balls high

6 Likes

I totally forgot about it when I ate a dab of 93% distillate. 1hr later my right arm was numb/goofy, and I couldnt read the cable guide on my old 55" plasma tv. Now I rock a 65" slim led panel.

I didnt get off the couch and go back downstairs for a dab for 5 hrs.

5 Likes

one of the three was my girlfriends dad. he got fucked up on an RSO capsule I made, it probably had around .8 of a gram in it. I used gelatin 00 caps and a bvv cart filling gun. He was trapped on a kitchen/dining room nook chair and couldn’t move at all. This was the fourth of july. he kept saying he had no legs.

5 Likes

I don’t puff anymore. The only thing my employee wanted was for me to do a dab for his birthday. He loaded up .3g of distillate and got the nail real hot for me.

Tim, I’m glad you had a nice birthday.

11 Likes

So how deep in the dirt was your dick after that one?

4 Likes

Try a nice backwood bong hit standing up you’ll be sure to lose your legs

1 Like

I sent myself home for the day. And by sent myself home, I mean I laid in my car.

6 Likes

When I started smoking weed my teeth would feel numb. The first time I smoked hash my head felt like a rocket ship,I would love to rekindle that type of high.

9 Likes

I miss the feeling of numb teeth and feeling my hair growing at the same time.

5 Likes

I would suggest smoking PCP if you really want the feeling of no legs. Hallucinations that you dont know are hallucinations…

4 Likes

You can get pretty lit on kratom if you drink a large dose…

Lol

sounds scary!