THC and the sensation of "No Legs"

It was. I was 13 years old. We bought some weed from my friends older brother. He though it would be funny if he added some pcp to our bag without us knowing. Never again did I use PCP. Once was plenty.

4 Likes

Had the same thing happen didnt know until the 2nd exhale something wasnt right. Not fun and never again

3 Likes

Kinda sounds like being in a k-hole but off THC. Where do i sign up???

ive had some pretty crazy experiences in NY smoking sherm(pcp) laced weed without knowing. That shit was sooo popular in the 90s. Ive never seeked out sherm but have definelty had an experience or 2 with it in the 90s by accident. Same with drinking GHB. You would be at some rave and take a huge swig of what you assumed was water to all of a sudden taste that salty sweaty taste of GHB…then it was off to the races. The sold that shit in GNC in the late 90s. LOL

What a time to be alive. Lets not talk about roofies… :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I remember ghb. Tasted salty AF! A cap full was a dose.

3 Likes

Hah! Groovy… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sniffing a pile of k, thinking it is a line of blow…

Talk about change of pace.

Lol

Note: this was YEARS ago (18-19) Drugs are bad.

4 Likes

I know right

So, How high were you?

Somewhere around somewhere between numb teeth and Girraffe Balls.

2 Likes

Felt like I was tripping on shrooms the first time I dabbed. But then again the first time I dabbed, it was poop soup and off a red hot nail.

3 Likes

Same thing. I was 14 or so and we got a laced bag. I floated into the sky and watched the night play out from birdseye view. My buddy called his mom to pick him up because he ‘wanted to die in his own bed’. I like most drugs, that scared the piss out of me.

3 Likes

"Here at GroovyOctopusLabs we care about safety, potency and above all quality. Please, make sure to keep this cannabis infused product away from children and pets. For your safety start low and go slow.

Enjoy the ride,
GroovyOctopusLabs"

And then I’d add ingredients and what solvent was used for the oil or what cooking oil or butter I used to infuse whole leaf. Also like to warn if there’s peanuts or anything non vegan ig I try to make it as much of a professional disclaimer while keeping pride in what I make.

However… I told my girls dad straight up what it was how I made it what solvent and what to expect and I took a capsule too to make sure he knew it was chil.

I don’t sell anything I make but I love seeing other people try what I make.

2 Likes

I remember when I was like 16 there was this dude who sold me a dime laced with pcp. I rolled up with my friends, we smoked, and I walked home pissed off pressing my teeth together just really angry not even stoned. The next day my friend apologized to me and we decided to get rid of that guy’s number and tell other people not to buy off him.

2 Likes

I ate 1mL of raw disty about a month ago and definitely had that feeling for a day straight. I’d say mine was an equilibrium thing but yeah legs were not functioning well. I’m also pretty sure I stopped time for a few seconds.

5 Likes

those feels when you break the universetim-and-eric-mind-blown

5 Likes

The most top vein on the sack HIGH :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

1 Like

Crazy cracker

49sdto

Back in 1979-1980, I can’t remember exactly for obvious reasons. Some m/f’s snuck a sherman on me. I figured it was just a joint. After the second or third hit i felt as if I could not keep my feet on the ground. I had to lay down and sleep it off. Fucking awful feeling.

2 Likes