MJBizCon 2020, welcome to visit the “Digital Booth”!

Probably. Insurance would cover it and they wouldn’t want something like Spannabis on their hands.

1 Like

I think this was “sorry about your luck, thanks for prepaying for best booth selection!”

3 Likes

I’m sure @Sidco_Cat or @spdking could answer that for us…

I’d imagine there was a refund or credit for 2021 and free digital booth.

3 Likes

Where do you go to smoke a joint from the digital booths?

3 Likes

You just dab the entire meeting. They are trying to sell you equipment while you sit in front of your webcam dabbing the fuck out.

Coughing and all. It would be funnier if your coughing so hard during meeting that u puke up a little flem.

That’s how my meetings would go. Giving me ideas for a booth…:joy::rofl::joy:

12 Likes
1 Like

To each their own. You know how my meetings are gonna be going. You know I got in on that $50 ticket price. Maybe I’ll record all these and make a YouTube video. Blazing disty blunts is one thing. But constantly taking dab rig pulls would be pretty hilarious during a company’s pitch.

Just say “don’t worry it’s medical” :joy::rofl::joy:

10 Likes

Main body is made in Shanghai China, supporting equipment are made in Germany, UK, USA… CSA/UL inspection/certification is done in Canada and US.

Thanks!

I called this one, I knew that there was zero chance MJBizcon would be in person this year.

1 Like

Maybe not next year either. Fucking republican poor white people won’t keep their masks on

3 Likes

I see you haven’t been to Lansing or Detroit lately…

2 Likes

Would this statement be considered racist or is it ok because it has Republican thrown in?
flagged you racist!

4 Likes

Racism is by oxfords definition:
Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior

I’m super Caucasian. I have been in the southern states a few times so in no way shape or do I feel those folks are superior.

And I’m every time I see some asshole without their mask on they fit the demographic of the typical NASCAR fan so draw your own conclusions.

Stereotype much. Lol!

I’d imagine there are all types that don’t wanna wear a mask. You see the Norte dame game the other day. None of them kids had masks on. I’m sure theyre all nascar fans.

4 Likes

All the people in the streets celebrating the news announcing Biden won the presidency with no mask on? Definitely nascar fans

11 Likes

What a fucking moron!

1 Like

I dont wear a mask, unless i go to a store or a business, or in public I cant go in with out one. Im not gonna wear one alone in my car or walking my dog.
I went into a store without a mask accidentally and turned around right away and the automatic doors ouldnt open- the people on the other side were scared of a maskless man and wouldnt step close enough to open it for me. And its been all masks here since february except at some bars. and we have higher covid rates than states who ignored masks.

4 Likes

I don’t wanna wear a mask either. But the last 2 times at benehanas I didn’t sit at the hibachi tables because it was a full table.

While I don’t wanna wear a mask. I don’t wanna take unnecessary risk when I don’t have to.

3 Likes

Im a poker pro. I missed out the last few months when it reopened, now its closed indefinitely. its always filthy with trading chips and cards and sick degenerates who dont stay home whn sick. That makes me sick often but its like a 1 sniffle cold thing from me getting sick from people with weak immune systems

2 Likes

The gubment told us masks prevent us from spreading our covid. They don’t protect you from catching someone else’s covid

1 Like