MJBizCon 2020, welcome to visit the “Digital Booth”!

MJBizCon IN-PERSON EVENT MOVED TO 100% DIGITAL this year. Our “DIGITAL BOOTH” is ready and open, welcome to “stop by” and chat.

Let’s go!

Our “Booth” # : 2846

Location: [https://mjbiz20.mapyourshow.com/8_0/exhibitor/exhibitor-details.cfm?exhid=2846]

You can enjoy the digital experience from Nov 2 – Dec 4, and register for lots of Forums/activities organized by MJBizCon as well.

What part of China are these made in?

9 Likes

Pew pew…pew pew pew

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

14 Likes

You better retract at least three of those pews mister!

6 Likes

So anyways extractorwars.com vegas 2021 December.

Let’s see where you’re at.

10 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::nauseated_face::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

48ycya

(I dunno, seems pretty shady around here_

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

shen zen

1 Like

So did mmj bizcon hand out some heavy refunds for booths for the “virtual” trade show?

3 Likes

Probably. Insurance would cover it and they wouldn’t want something like Spannabis on their hands.

1 Like

I think this was “sorry about your luck, thanks for prepaying for best booth selection!”

3 Likes

I’m sure @Sidco_Cat or @spdking could answer that for us…

I’d imagine there was a refund or credit for 2021 and free digital booth.

3 Likes

Where do you go to smoke a joint from the digital booths?

3 Likes

You just dab the entire meeting. They are trying to sell you equipment while you sit in front of your webcam dabbing the fuck out.

Coughing and all. It would be funnier if your coughing so hard during meeting that u puke up a little flem.

That’s how my meetings would go. Giving me ideas for a booth…:joy::rofl::joy:

12 Likes
1 Like

To each their own. You know how my meetings are gonna be going. You know I got in on that $50 ticket price. Maybe I’ll record all these and make a YouTube video. Blazing disty blunts is one thing. But constantly taking dab rig pulls would be pretty hilarious during a company’s pitch.

Just say “don’t worry it’s medical” :joy::rofl::joy:

10 Likes

Main body is made in Shanghai China, supporting equipment are made in Germany, UK, USA… CSA/UL inspection/certification is done in Canada and US.

Thanks!

I called this one, I knew that there was zero chance MJBizcon would be in person this year.

1 Like

Maybe not next year either. Fucking republican poor white people won’t keep their masks on

3 Likes