THC and the sensation of "No Legs"

Absolutely. Been there, done that. 200mg or so is repeatable in my whirled

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s real, rare, but real. Usually strong shit on newbies. One night I was lieutenant Dan having falling from his chair using his upper body. Also lost my legs on some hard psychedelics but that was because that energy and focus was needed elsewhere…lmao

7 Likes

Happens to my pops every time we get giraffe balls high

6 Likes

I totally forgot about it when I ate a dab of 93% distillate. 1hr later my right arm was numb/goofy, and I couldnt read the cable guide on my old 55" plasma tv. Now I rock a 65" slim led panel.

I didnt get off the couch and go back downstairs for a dab for 5 hrs.

5 Likes

one of the three was my girlfriends dad. he got fucked up on an RSO capsule I made, it probably had around .8 of a gram in it. I used gelatin 00 caps and a bvv cart filling gun. He was trapped on a kitchen/dining room nook chair and couldn’t move at all. This was the fourth of july. he kept saying he had no legs.

5 Likes

I don’t puff anymore. The only thing my employee wanted was for me to do a dab for his birthday. He loaded up .3g of distillate and got the nail real hot for me.

Tim, I’m glad you had a nice birthday.

11 Likes

So how deep in the dirt was your dick after that one?

4 Likes

Try a nice backwood bong hit standing up you’ll be sure to lose your legs

1 Like

I sent myself home for the day. And by sent myself home, I mean I laid in my car.

6 Likes

When I started smoking weed my teeth would feel numb. The first time I smoked hash my head felt like a rocket ship,I would love to rekindle that type of high.

9 Likes

I miss the feeling of numb teeth and feeling my hair growing at the same time.

5 Likes

I would suggest smoking PCP if you really want the feeling of no legs. Hallucinations that you dont know are hallucinations…

4 Likes

You can get pretty lit on kratom if you drink a large dose…

Lol

sounds scary!

It was. I was 13 years old. We bought some weed from my friends older brother. He though it would be funny if he added some pcp to our bag without us knowing. Never again did I use PCP. Once was plenty.

4 Likes

Had the same thing happen didnt know until the 2nd exhale something wasnt right. Not fun and never again

3 Likes

Kinda sounds like being in a k-hole but off THC. Where do i sign up???

ive had some pretty crazy experiences in NY smoking sherm(pcp) laced weed without knowing. That shit was sooo popular in the 90s. Ive never seeked out sherm but have definelty had an experience or 2 with it in the 90s by accident. Same with drinking GHB. You would be at some rave and take a huge swig of what you assumed was water to all of a sudden taste that salty sweaty taste of GHB…then it was off to the races. The sold that shit in GNC in the late 90s. LOL

What a time to be alive. Lets not talk about roofies… :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I remember ghb. Tasted salty AF! A cap full was a dose.

3 Likes

Hah! Groovy… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sniffing a pile of k, thinking it is a line of blow…

Talk about change of pace.

Lol

Note: this was YEARS ago (18-19) Drugs are bad.

4 Likes