Technique desired for EDIBLES..suggestion?

So guys my scenario is this. I have ton of gummy belts I would like to infuse with distillate. I have 100ml I would like to start off with. I want to make each bag 300mg, 10 (30mg) belts per bag. What would be the most accurate way to dose the belts evenly? An associate suggested the only way is making them from scratch. But I am not buying that. There has to be a process where I can mix the diss with something(coconut, mct?) that would distrubute everything properly. Thoughts and suggestions?!?!

2 Likes

You can definitely medicate them, but it will be messy and not as accurate as you hope

2 Likes

Melt
Add disty
Pour back into desired molds

May need to add a bit of certo for consistency

4 Likes

Thanks I figured it woukd not be dead on but doable. I’ll do a small test run on them.

Dissolve in ethanol and spritz it onto the candies. Then ethanol evaporates and you’re good.

3 Likes

So how woukd you do that exactly. I have the gummies. And I have the distillate. Could you elaborate please? @MagisterChemist

@MagisterChemist say I wantes bags of 300mg candies?

Unfortunately this will not guarantee you an even dose between each candy.

2 Likes

to achieve this without melting down the candy and infusing with thc you will need to dilute the distillate with ethonol and find a sprayer that will allow individually dosed sprays… then youre gonna have to do some math to find out how many sprays are needed to evenly coat the candy then accommodate your solution accordingly…

2 Likes

If you do one spray per candy you will get something fairly even, as the puffs are metered

Just like way back in the lsd sheet days. Some perforations of the strips/tabs were much more potent than others.

I’m sure those were sprayed or brushed on

3 Likes

Can you seperate the colors of the belts easily? Melt down each color, mix with disty. Pour in layers and let cool. After you cut them toss in citric acid.

1 Like

Candy belts are for people who have extruders. Spray on edibles is bald headed hoe shit. Your edibles will have a greasy texture if you do this, you’ll have hot spots, and you will have wasted a ton of time.

9 Likes

Hey guys I’m new here but looking to do this with my favourite Haribo gummy bears (candy nerd lol) Do we have any measurements for this procedure? Say I’m using 50 grams of distillate how much ethanol would I be mixing?

Thanks guys

1 Like

preach :joy: :joy: :joy:

I would just do everything from scratch tbh, and mix everything good and you should get an average 300mg per edible if you do your math correct.

Holy fvck, a 300mg edible.

Who in the world are you trying to medicate, an elephant?

1 Like

Shit i read OP wrong lmao, anyways my statement is correct except replace 300mg with 30mg :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s more like it. I’ll take 3x 30mg all day long. I put down 100mg edibles like their nothing.

1 Like

Thats a lot but i guess with high tolerance its no biggie :stuck_out_tongue: