Technique desired for EDIBLES..suggestion?

Honestly, I’m new here and might not know much but you could make gummies or other things that you wanted such as ropes. Figure out that math of the potency of the dist. say that it is 75% meaning 750 mg per g of dist. find out how many said candies are made with the solution. In my case, I can make 150 gummies with my solution. If I wanted each gummy to be 30 mg I would have 150 x 30= 4500 mg / 750 mg per gram of dist. would mean I would need 6 g of dist. to make each gummy 30 mg

1 Like

any tips on melting candy?

Melting candy: I added a very small amount of water along with the candy in a pot on the stove on low heat to a simmer stirring continuously. I continued to add small amounts of water periodically till the candy became one homogeneous liquid.
Although the water helped melt the candy I had to boil the water off( judged by decline in steam escaping)before I was able to reform the candy into desired moulds.
I understand the desire to skip steps and have that brand name flavour but I actually find it easier to make candy over melting preexisting candy. Consider, too, that my melting technique may be subpar(although effective)

If your calling me an elephant then :+1:

2 Likes

Whats the solution. Could you help me ?

Can someone answer this

[Fettywap]

Hey guys I’m new here but looking to do this with my favourite Haribo gummy bears (candy nerd lol) Do we have any measurements for this procedure? Say I’m using 50 grams of distillate how much ethanol would I be mixing?

Thanks guys

Why don’t you just make your own cannabis infused gelatin and use gummy bear molds? I’m guessing you could melt a shit ton of Haribos and add disty then use molds, they wouldn’t look right and the taste might be off but if you have a candy thermometer and the spare disty and time to give it a shot, then I say why not :wink:. I wouldn’t even waste time melting with etoh I would just melt straight into the melted gummy batter cause it’s all fat.

Ooooohhhhhh maybe a homogenizer could help somewhere in this process…

I’ve never cooked or done anything with disty or even made disty but I like to give opinions :sweat_smile:

Water Soluble Gummy Water. Bio-availability is amazing. Let the gummy just melt in your mouth and within MINUTES you will start to feel it.

@710 I use the method @GroovyOctopusLabs posted and it works great. Made thousands of Gummy Bears no issues at all

1 Like

Hey guys I need some help so I’m spraying cbd gummies and I’m pretty good at doing it and siding but I’m using wax paper and I seem to be losing so much distillate on the wax paper is there something els I should use so it does not stick to the paper ?? Thanks hope someone can help

1 Like

Hey what gun do you use I would love to start spaying my own edibles

Could try this stuff. I never used them for disty, only eho.