Sunoma Seeds Thc Seeds Available *2021 sale is live*

So thought id leave a post here for people who like to grow at home or like gifting seeds out for spring time.
Im one of the breeders for Sunoma Seeds and weve got a great deal on seeds atm.
15 packs for $300.
Yup thats $20 per 10 pack of seeds.
150 seeds for $300.
All regular photoperiod seeds.
Most are all high thc cultivars but we have some 1:1 in there like Panama Red.
Weve got oldschool and hype mixed in to our menu. So im sure youll find something good.

To contact us:
You can dm me here or IG
Dm @sunomaseeds on IG
Or call (7072161251)
Listings are formated (female x male)

Heres some examples of testers from over the years.
These are all outdoor grown with no supplemental lighting in organic soil. Some are grown in a gh during winter and spring.

/disclaimer/ these were grown using Korean Natural Farming, be cautious, anything grown using KNF is :fire::fire::fire: and will come out looking and smoking way better than anything else

26 Likes

Super good deals

What’s your personal fav?

2 Likes

Lol i hate answering that question, cuz then it gets sold out and theres none left for me, haha jk (ive got my personal stash :wink:)

The mendo purp x gummy punch is looking killer right now.
Anything crossed to lemonata is nice (some hints of cbg in that line, 1-2%)
Anything crossed to cafghani grows like a monster, youll get 13 foot plants no problem
Anything crossed to UV usually gets a bit purple and has a STANK to it
Bernie haze crosses made some good concentrates, some were like straight peaches
Panama red was a great day time smoke, some exotic fruit mixed with terpinolene and a hint of licorice.
Oaxacan thai crosses will come out as a perfume/cologne haze type smell, imo makes maithai perfect because it adds in the alcohol/rum type smell.

Gummy Punch is our flagship strain, our preffered pheno is a gas/copper funk slightly overpowering the grape. Weve found that phenos with just the sweet grape pheno tend to go bad quicker, our biggest concern when pheno hunting, is will the weed smoke well 4-6 months from now? We want to breed plants that have an everlasting terp profile, not one that goes rancid quick. A very good example of an everlasting terp profile is the Rose Mimosa crosses. They tend to age like wine and get alittle better after curing for awhile

6 Likes

Best sun grown flower I’ve seen to date. Nice job man. Love the tga crosses in there too.

4 Likes

Thanks :pray: all organic, no salt pushing and all done with love.
Anything crossed to our Gummy Punch looks straight out of IG Hype of the Year flower competition lol
Weve gotten 2.5k for it :speak_no_evil: even telling them it was outdoor (we usually sell outs at 1-1.5k)

3 Likes

I actually have the mother tongue, have grown the 9lb hammer, time wreck, ripped bubba, I even once had a ripped bubba x ecsd.

Either way, I’ll be in contact. This would be good for me to continue the seed giveaway in the future

3 Likes

9lb hammer was pretty and yielded, but it was meh imo
Thats why we bred it, to give it more oomph
Time wreck, will wreck your time lol
We didnt get to see a female mother tounge, we were gifter another breeders males, so we pheno hunted a good male from the 100 he gave us and the crosses look great but still curious what the flowers looked like from the females

2 Likes

I grew some 9lb hammer 5-6 years ago, it had the largest fan leaves I have seen, like prehistoric looking shit

2 Likes

How long are you gonna run this special? I’m broke as chit r/n but definitely want to experience some of those selections you listed. Excellent work @Thetetraguy!!

3 Likes

Not sure, probably until planting season is over, end of may?

1 Like

We dropped our price for single (10) packs to $25 ea plus shipping.
We cover the shipping on the 150 seed deal.
Happy 420

4 Likes

You’ve got my business!

3 Likes

DM please need some 1:1 stuff or 2:1- I won’t order from growers choice if I can get 2 or 3 10 packs

Dm sent, weve got three options for cbd:thc strains.
Cbd glue tide (5:1-1:1)
Gluetide x cbd lemon garlic (5:1-1:1)
And
Panama red cbd (1:1)

Glue tide resembles a sweet gorilla glue type nose with huge colas.
Cbd lemon garlic resembles a funky/rancid lemon
Panam red resembles an exotic fruit mixed with licorice and alittle bit of paint. Beautiful purple buds, not dense but not airy landrace sativs either

3 Likes

I had to look up knf. I had never heard of it, but it is very close to the way I grow. I do use a tiny bit of chem ferts, but I never till and grow on land that has never seen a plow. Commercial agriculture murders soil, but good soil is capable of much more than most people realize.

1 Like

Yeah the way i see it, permaculture is the prerequisite for KNF. But KNF is more about letting nature do its thing then trying to create a “balanced” system that u “think” works. It also heavily relies on ferments and indegenous micro organisms. I personally love it because it feels so intune with nature and you feel like a true hippy growing knf style. No extra trash, no unnecessary plastic, everything is pulled off ur land and used on the land and stays on the land.

2 Likes

I will be placing an order tonight! Super excited.

Even the wife agrees that it’s to good of a deal to pass up.

@Thetetraguy Any strains that you know do good in the cold or that finish early?

When the wife agrees on buying seeds, you know its a good deal haha! Im glad she approves, and im not getting u in trouble for bringing home “another” (said in the most nagging voice u can think of) pack of seeds

3 Likes

The last time I picked up 5 packs from “in house” she wasn’t to happy lol

2 Likes

Got alot filled today, thanks for ur orders

Check the size and stripe difference in these seeds

Left is a cbd strain, middle is purple paki cross and right is tiger king(our biggest seed strain we have, we thought it was a fitting name with the hype documentary show on netflix haha)

4 Likes