CBG Seed Discussions and Photo Timelines

Why you lie bah?

Look how nice i was too.

3 Likes

Im actuallt bucking down some now

Gummy Punch bred and grown by my partner and i.
Post a pic of ur work with a timestamp, shouldnt take long cuz ur busy in ur garden now huh?

Well have fancy custy bags soon, maybe i can get one my distributors to “send” u something once we get the bags done :wink:

11 Likes

Is this cbg?

No its a pure thc strain, sorry for going off topic, but he insisted on seeing some of my work, even though the seed sale post i mentioned before had some examples already

2 Likes

That message is nowhere in my inbox…

here u go

Its been 5 days. I dont go more than 48 hours without being in my garden

Full on hate debate up in here

1 Like

This was an interesting read. Seed-guru should be able to grow a 20 footer with the hole he dug himself, lol… Also does anyone have any test results yet? If someone sends me a sample I can have it sequenced.

3 Likes

Dude needs to eat some mushrooms and get over himself

9 Likes

I think it will take some deeper medication to fix him. A guide to take him back to where it all went wrong.

Only God can help him now. And seeing as I am atheistic that doesn’t leave him much luck :rofl:

Looking to purchase cbg seeds

Haha dont choose this guy, @Seed-Guru, hes a shmuck seed scammer

1 Like

Second what thetetraguy said.

I bought 500 of em last winter.

Germination was ~75% and I popped some of my home bred strains at the same time and had 95%+, so he can’t say it was cause I don’t know how to grow like he did when I messaged him, he also said he would send more to make up for that and didn’t.

About half of those that did pop ended up being auto-flowers! Some were starting to flower while still in the seedling tray or in the week after transplanting.

Also had about 30-40% males on a batch that was supposed to be feminized seeds.

They were actually cbg seeds surprisingly since I got a few tested, but nothing special.

I talked to a few people on the forum who bought them as well and most had the same experience.

2 Likes

I can also back @Thetetraguy & @Ballziez on this.

The only positive was it was actually CBG but this isnt a strain I would plant, these seeds were breeder seeds that were not stabilized sold as stable.

1 Like

He most likely just shucked some cbg biomass for seeds on one of his tolls, or maybe one of his friends tolls, hell if u really want to still try, i think i still have about 60 of the seeds id happily get rid of for free

2 Likes

Since the matter came up, anyone know anywhere to get reliable cbg seeds?

I know Oregon cbg does but I plan on doing some breeding with them so don’t wanna sign a MTA.

Thanks

1 Like

Sign nothing. if you find a good supplier of cbg seeds please share the information and I also will do the same

Those high cbd strains tend to be monocetacious , they are currently being worked to change that but everyone is a few years from stable imho. I think if you go cbg outdoors you will have a certain number of autoflower plants, a larger number of early flowering plants that are triggered by day length at about 16 hours and can be mistaken for autoflower but arent. And the rest are regular. The early ones really wxplode indoors when you turn it to 12s but will veg as long as you like at 20 hrs

2 Likes

Yes same experience with cbg outdoors at 3°N . They need 20+ hrs of light or they bust hairs…was struggling at 18hrs , switched my sup lighting to 20 hrs and its working great now. And ya for sure… different phenos act differently. Had to ditch some and hunt out the winners…cheers

3 Likes