CBG Seed Discussions and Photo Timelines

Wow great observation! We have someone that knows what a plant in veg state looks like.

Quite proud of it too! I know what they look like flowering aswell. I know my abcs. I also know if u test a plant in veg its going to come back with almost no cannabinoids. For all we know it could be a male lol
I also know ur seeds are wack and were sourced from cbg biomass not ur breeding work
I know lots of things its pretty neat

6 Likes

@RedDog @Myrrdin
U guys ever get ur samples he was gonna send?

@Selzier @Elevated.Extractor
Did u get those plants tested?

1 Like

Nah, I got nothin. I offered to meet up with him via DM, cause Im in same area, and gave my address too. Got ghosted after that.

1 Like

You said you were In Hawaii Iā€™m in southern Oregon lolā€¦

Why donā€™t you test one of your plants @Thetetraguy?

Cuz i killed them all, they all hermied 3/3.
Not even a flower herm either, still in veg herm.
Key word you used was ā€œsendā€ implying u would ship, therefore any location in the states is fineā€¦
How else would u send it? By pigeon?

5 Likes

These forums were created to slander peopleā€™s work
These forums were created for sh*t talking.
These forums are fake digital expressions of 1ā€™s and zeros most people using these forums donā€™t have real lives nor have any of you really grown a tomato plant let alone any form of cannabis.
Thatā€™s all I really see is a bunch of teenager nerds sitting behind computer screens popping their pimples and picking there noses in between their snarky remarks. Iā€™ve been enjoying gardening in the sun. While yā€™all have been sitting in your basements looking pale as Casper the Ghost. Get out and do some gardening get a life for goodness sakes!

1 Like

lol if u only knew my daily routine and most our daily routines on here, i assure u most of us are actually in this field getting our hands dirty

1 Like

And I know @Thetetraguyis about to talk sh*t itā€™s all he lives for

1 Like

did u check out my seed sale post? Lots of happy customers haha i wonder why?
Honest hard work broski :wink:

4 Likes

Yup still growing great genetics over hereā€¦ and havenā€™t seen any pictures of anything youā€™ve grown at all @Thetetraguy. Other then your failed seedling attempts where you probably killed them with chlorinated tap water.

Why you lie bah?

Look how nice i was too.

3 Likes

Im actuallt bucking down some now

Gummy Punch bred and grown by my partner and i.
Post a pic of ur work with a timestamp, shouldnt take long cuz ur busy in ur garden now huh?

Well have fancy custy bags soon, maybe i can get one my distributors to ā€œsendā€ u something once we get the bags done :wink:

11 Likes

Is this cbg?

No its a pure thc strain, sorry for going off topic, but he insisted on seeing some of my work, even though the seed sale post i mentioned before had some examples already

2 Likes

That message is nowhere in my inboxā€¦

here u go

Its been 5 days. I dont go more than 48 hours without being in my garden

Full on hate debate up in here

1 Like

This was an interesting read. Seed-guru should be able to grow a 20 footer with the hole he dug himself, lolā€¦ Also does anyone have any test results yet? If someone sends me a sample I can have it sequenced.

3 Likes