AGT-50 Fulvic Mineral Complex (Discount for Future4200 members!)

Wow, that’s pretty. The calyxes and trim job is tight. It’s hard to keep that level of QC, but that’s stock photo beautiful.

5 Likes

Small batch is always tighter, thanks bro!

It’s not work if you love it, right?

4 Likes

These are early harvested Peanut Butter Breath lower larf. Yes, please.

13 Likes

Gorilla Nut near the finish line:

13 Likes

Either agt works or my bubble bags have holes in them :blush:

Live, love, sift more out of your larf. Agt.

New slogan attempt: live life, love larf?

Or how bout:

"Nothing rhymes with ‘fulvic mineral’ so…here. "

10 Likes

Gorilla Nut . . . NBD

Some wild, gnarly stems on the vigorous Mango Cookies from @Thetetraguy (flower pics are coming) The flowers smell like Mosaic and Galaxy hops. Go check out his seed list now!

8 Likes

So i have a question. I just talked to Athena nutrients because i wanted to know if i can use Agt-50 with their line and they said a hard no. They’re certain it would fuck it up because it would throw the numbers off. Has anyone here used agt-50 with Athena without running into issues? I was really looking forward to trying it out.

3 Likes

(It’s not for the reason you think). AGT-50 is organic matter. Organic matter creates biofilm in combination with strong oxidizers like Athena Cleanse. They don’t want you to use other additives, although it is suitable as a foliar in veg/transition.

5 Likes

Ok, thank you for clearing that up.

3 Likes

AGT-50 is amazing

3 Likes

I’m looking to pick up some Mr. Fulvic, if I’m heading into the end of flower on this run is better to start it on this run or should I wait for the next one?

I’m running it in non sterile DWC with Great White and Z7 to keep the root slime at bay. Any issues with that approach in DWC or only if you use chlorine/hypochlorous acid?

A few pages back you mentioned something about a DWC specific product? Did that ever pan out or did I miss something in the thread?

EDIT: here it is:

2 Likes

You are right on. It will work with a living reservoir and as a flower flush to prevent osmotic pressure and build brix. It is always suitable for foliar usage in veg/transition as well.

As far as a hydro-specific product- It’s coming. We had to start from scratch on the formulation and we are having further testing done today, as luck would have it.

Be sure to use “GrowBig20” on the Mr. Fulvic website for 20% off your order and free shipping.

5 Likes

Awesome thanks, I’m planning to run clones from this current seed run with a few changes including adding Mr Fulvic ( don’t currently use a humic/fulvic product ) switching to Jacks321 and using a better silica product.

I’ll drop back by when I have some comparison photos. Cool to hear the Hydro product is coming along!

4 Likes

Just saw this, 25% vs 20 with code

6 Likes

I’m not affiliated with Mr. Fulvic at all. I don’t make any financial or product incentive from him by promoting his product. It’s hilarious when I find out this stuff from (potential) customers!

4 Likes

But it is the same product he sources through AgTonik right? I’d order it B2B if I was a real business :smiley: but I’m just a guy with a couple plants in a closet.

4 Likes

Will the hydro product be compatible with chlorine additives or at least not gunk up even if the chlorine degrades it to some degree?

2 Likes

I figured that I was just tryna help

3 Likes

That is the goal! The thing about Ful-Power is that it’s free fulvic acid, where our AGT-50 product is chelated fulvic, organic/amino acids with organic content degraded by strong oxidizers. Ful-Power is also VERY watered down, so we are formulating a product that is 2.5 as potent for the same price.

Oh, you’re good. It’s still the same liquid in the bottle. We try to help EVERYONE’S garden level up regardless of canopy size.

5 Likes

And help you did, I just took advantage of that sale to pick up a liter. Thanks!

2 Likes