@Stoned lil cousin donation page

Never was a fan of the donation things. Too easy to get grifted and I have no way to verify these things. Just treat this place like craigslist in that sense, dont do anything you wouldnt do in front of a police officer.

11 Likes

Or a CPS agent. Don’t forget that part.

6 Likes

Openly advertising for shipping THC is a direct violation of forum guidelines, regardless of how noble the cause, because of the legal liability.

If the forum gets shut down by the Feds, it won’t be able to help anyone.

14 Likes

Doxing is against the forum guidelines too. I’ve seen an uptick of that from some regulars and nothing has or was done about it.

5 Likes

Unless it gets flagged it’s not likely one of us are going to see it, especially if it’s buried in a thread between two trolls raging against each other

2 Likes

it was flagged, there was also a message reply from @sidco saying he would look into it, however the dox is still posted and nothing was done about it.

3 Likes

I’m unaware of the specific case you are talking about, sounds like you are already working with Sidco on it.

Keep flagging forum guideline violations, its the only the limited number of admin can keep up with the massive amount of traffic here

is it the pic of will bill and moveweight?? if so its on their ig. i think that makes it fair game by forum rules when compared to past instances

5 Likes

That’s the post I thought he was referring to, but it was ironically MW semi doxing the other direction.

I dealt with it.

Pretty clear pattern from the same 10-15 users causing the majority of the issues lately. Flags add up to time outs

2 Likes

when he was going after standard oil im assuming… seems like a lot of members like to post up pics of him… but he certainly posted up articles which any smart person could figure out…

is it all public record…

4 Likes

Ya that’s the contention. People sharing public information that attaches a pseudo anonymous acct here to a real life person.

3 Likes

not a fan of it but it has become common practice… my home address was posted as a title in a thread here and i really cared less but some certainly do

6 Likes

Same. In general, if someone is using a name here different than their real one, or one they use on different social media platforms, there’s probably a reason for that and the polite thing to do is respect it.

8 Likes

Dumpster :fire:

If you need a timeout for violating forum guidelines you can have one.

We were trying to be nice and let the fact that you are advertising for a felony here slide, but that seems to have gone right over your head.

2 Likes

looks like we found where all the opioids went

It shouldn’t become common practice and the more people that “could care less” about it and let it slide allow other to feel empowered enough to keep doing it and you are left with a group of trolls trolling peoples personal info to the world.

7 Likes

If you dish it. You should be able to take it and both them member definitely dish it. I would know. :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Wtf that mean his mom trashed them he’s 23 he doesn’t wanna go down that road

I’ve told the whole forum about my past open and honest…I don’t steal from anyone I give and help and am an advocate at NA meetings talking to kids about opiates being awful so fun at first then u have nothing

I been clean almost 10 yrs when I broke my own leg to get out burning truck I woke up in hospital pumped full them after begging them not to give me any so F U

1 Like

Dumpster :fire:

1 Like