Medical bills have no bearing on your future medical care or your credit. Just saying. Is the system overpriced? Maybe. I bet if Dr’s didn’t make good money there’d be a lot less of them, though.
What state is he in? I can nearly guarantee you that the hospital has already registered him with the state health insurance exchange. If you’re truly believe the puberty longer and can qualify for the state medical system, it’s all covered. They only time I’ve had to deal with medical bills is when I’ve had insurance with restocks copays and deductibles. If he had insurance, he could end up with a big bill. It’s a screwed up system, but not the worst in the world.
If he’s middle class, he might be in trouble. If he can qualify for the healthcare exchange, he will be ok. If you have any insurance or assets, this outcome is pretty terrible.
Hey, just checking up on “the leg” …… Any updates @StoneD ?
He’s at home but very uncomfortable when he has to move to go bathroom and stuff…
He’s gonna live though
Hello @StoneD. Would still like to make a donation to for your cousin. Can you tell me where and how?
I sent u a message
The original PayPal we used for donations we will.just keep using it
Email at PayPal stonejh77@gmail.com. ( I’d prefer not to have to leave that email
Revised don’t ask or ship thc it’s illegal we need this site for learning purposes
Post revised I should have made it shipping thc is illegal and we need this site for learning purposes
Post revised don’t ask for or ship thc no matter the reason. This site has a purpose not for that
I can run some kratom later this week and send you a fix for sure. Not really willing to ship sugar. I’ve helped a few people with kratom extract. You can’t be in traditional recovery though cause it breaks the blockers.
I have plenty Kratom he swears it making him.puke he’s tried the smallest amount green man da pills red man da pills the extract tase like ahit here they carried is alochol…I did t wanna take opiates either after breaking my knee…but I had no choice was month before I got everyone’s donations Imstead instant like his… or I’d bought lb thca after 2 .o th selling out here I gave my pain pills to parents when I got home and after 2 months my BFF my dad wein me.off them after I asked for help.bc they would still be writing then if I asked
This why I said thca
Someone if u have some.to donate don’t post it
Dm me or reach out to @FicklePickle for my phone number
Deffinitly will make you puke… ![]()
He took a G AND PUKED…I TOOK 14 G NO PAIN RELIEF WAS HELL. ND YEZ IM SCREAMING this one
Here’s a text from a minute ago I had to clip out some of the personal info the middle part that I couldn’t get right was what he was saying he didn’t want to dip into the money y’all raise for him to buy meds because that’s her bills and food for him his wife and his baby
@StoneD This is not the forum for this. I am sorry you are having family issues but tagging everyone especially LVL3 is out of bounds.
Oh nice, didn’t know I was a lvl.3
Yeah god forbid this forum help someone.
Let it continued to be used for sexually harassing industry females, blackballing them form employment and events and now suing them.
hope I see things getting better for him soon
