@Stoned lil cousin donation page

Looks like it’s up to $742 this morning ……

5 Likes

I made him batch real gummies bc he was begging for even d8 edibles sold at gas stations. If he needs I’ll use all the disty I got to make him more. Not the best at makin edibles but I can do it…he said smoking hurts a lil and hard to do inside hospital but when he gets out I’ll give him bud also

Thank God he’s alive and thank god for all y’all nice soul’s

6 Likes

Another month till surgery almost

3 Likes

The yellow arrow points to his foot so u know what your looking at now. He circled where his knee use to be

He’s wearing a surgical installed knee brace … Then skin graph surgies coming up

A witness said he went to get over and the front of transfer truck clipped his back tire. So it’s completely his fault. He will get no money just a life lesson for himself and others…

Come on guys pitch in please do what u can. Let’s help him get through few months …he grew up a tough life getting beat with a belt all the time no one believed him thought he was acting up till one day his lil but bigger brother lost it and got in the middle of it to take the hits for him and disarm his dad (his real dad,). Not who he calls dad now

Come on future pull together let’s show him what the power of bud can do for such a big community we all have become a family

If ever member donated a dollar which is exaggerating but that would be more than enough

Show the love guys I know it’s a lot to ask…hes wanted to join the community in the past but feels this is way over his level of knowledge so he leaves it to me

2 Likes

Now we gotta buy him a wheel chair leg extension to keep his leg in the air and the one they sent him home with is literally 6 inches short…I don’t wanna have to use all the money we raised to buy wheel chair or some wheel chair leg extension

I’m looking in the classified ads now

I wanted the money we raised to go to food and bills . I can’t believe the hospital doesn’t have wheel chairs for tall ppl

2 Likes

Those is where he needs an advocate more than money. An assertive, polite, calm, relentlessly demanding caller to the medical supply house can get the right chairs for him.

10 Likes

Gotta love the American healthcare system

4 Likes

You do. Throw a dart at the globe and show me where people would be heroically saving the limb of a poor, young person with no means. It’s not perfect. But he’s extremely fortunate in the grand scheme of things.

5 Likes

Lolol whatever you need to tell yourself.

Muricaaaaaaaa

Glad he had his leg saved also, now he will be crippled by debt (even more than the standard American already is) and have to ask for assistance to survive, from a hash forum.

5 Likes

He didn’t ask for anything. I’ve taking that on myself so you can blame that one on me

4 Likes

That wasn’t a jab at you at all, or your cousin.

Don’t get it twisted.

It’s great we have good people in this world (especially on this forum). But my whole point is that he shouldn’t have to be put in this situation to begin with…

6 Likes

The American health care system is bad because its profit > people

We have amazing advances in medicine, but it comes at a cost that most cannot afford.

3 Likes

Maybe these sick people just need to work harder

3 Likes

Gotta have that grindset bro…

2 Likes

All good I wasn’t mad I’m just sad at the medical system

Yeah they have awesome doctors…but unless he gets one those sponsors things it’s gonna be a huge bill.

Also yes the doctors are amazing for saving his leg

They could have at least sent him home with proper wheel chair though bc I’m sure that wheel chair wasn’t free and was added to the bill

4 Likes

My dad made a joke to me when he got a chunk of his thumb taken off by a table saw

That 1 oz bottle of saline? Cost me $32

1 Like

Not sure what state you are in but there is probably a Hospital Care Assistance Program where he can prove his financial situation and get a greatly reduced bill paid for by non profits and gov program

2 Likes

This is exactly my point. This is just one of the reasons why the middle class is dwindling.

3 Likes

Almost as if its on purpose…

3 Likes

Who woulda thunk…

3 Likes