So some ppl were asking were could they give to help his family. We’ve started a donation page on PayPal it’s the only way I know to do it. I hope we can help him out I’m making the first donation. The main thing is everyone don’t stop praying or do whatever it is I do in time of need. This is gonna change his life forever
Everyone pray for him please please please
It’s so sad bc I’m sure he will lose his leg
Lil update they taking his leg it looks like. They said they trying to save it but after another day or so they’ll know if possible which after talking to his aunt the docs said they know they cant save it but they’ll do whst they can
Pray for him everyone . His whole life is about to change
His wife started sqawing when I asked her to start a donation she said no one would help
I told her I have a whole different family that’s true at heart.
Thank u everyone she’s gonna cry her eyes out when this is released to her not for the money bc ppl care. They literally can’t eat without him working, she stay at home mom takes care their new born…he’s a lil older than new born now but still toddler their kid that is
Thank u my future family. I’m gonna try and throw another hundred or 2 at it just bc. He needs to see what the power love and friends can do
Hey y’all, My wife and I both chipped in $20. Spread a little love around and make someone’s horrible week a little better on a Friday ![]()
I’m gonna go grocery shopping for them so she doesn’t have to leave the hospital for when they get home , and take food to her at the hospital
Update
They have officially saved his leg they are almost 100%. I got to talk to the doctor since I’m family. He said he had no intentions on amputation.
That’s great news. He’s got a LONG LONG LONG road ahead him. He’s super young
Let’s pray for quick a speedy recovery
And folks I’m not asking for u to give any money, do that between you and GOD if at all.possible I know they’ll need it. Hell gift card to grocery store if makes you feel better instead giving money.
** I just want u to keep him in your prayers and thoughts**
That God or the higher powers at be help keep him strong and safe steadfast recovery
Things always work out if I have to take another job just to pay his bills ,power,water,cable,food, daycare for the kid, then I will
That’s great news!
So he’s in good spirits leg looks better than I thought he wasn’t feeling the best so I figured I’d get pics later…
I actually got him to smile a few times about it. But he’s worried bc they are running outta things fast…I snuck him couple vapes in but not being able to stand yet he can’t hide it in the light above the bed…they always find em here…lol
Let’s come together guys any penny helps . He’s definitely worried bc his wife has been stay at home mom since baby was born. I told him I’d do everything I can for him
Facebook community sucks…we posted the donation link there and not one person that knows him will help…I love my THC family
He doesn’t want his face posted bc he helps me from time to time…like wook but clean cut ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Holy shit that’s brutal. I hope he gets access to an amazing physical therapist and doesn’t smoke tobacco or drink as that will only slow down recovery and healing.
And I stay off 2 wheelers for the same reason bro. Seen way too many friends & family get fucked up or die that way.
I wish him a swift recovery and will send some love when I get my first full paycheck at my new job here shortly my dude!
Update pics
That’s great to hear he gets to keep it! I hope it’s fully functional when all is said and done as well. I’ve had a finger reattached and it’s never going to be quite the same.
Good luck and best wishes on the recovery
Made a small contribution, don’t have much to give atm bc college. What you said about a second family is very true! We may bicker a lot but at the end of the day we have each others backs in a plethora of different ways. Tell cuzzo I wish him a quick recovery, and no more bikes!
Your amazing ppl thanks so much means a ton
Please let me know if there is any other kind of “Material” donations your accepting to help with the his recovery @StoneD I would love to help in any way I can
U guys are to much
Bump, because today is a great day to do something nice for someone else.![]()




