once a tweaker always a tweaker, that rant made it clear as day. no wonder your cousin needs thc, someone used up all his pills
U obviously don’t know all the stuff that’s went down here all the lies
Go back to ur whole I’ll continue to stay clean and talk at schools and seminars about what it takes to stay clean
Ok so we should silence you for a while for advertising for THC here? That’s what you are arguing for right now?
No dude said I stole my cousin opiates…I talk at schools and na meetings and teach ppl skills to stay clean
And cannabis is great tool for new treatment intake
The only thing we let slide in here was you advertising for THC, a direct violation of the few guidelines we have. A guideline that exists to prevent this forum from getting shut down by LEOs.
Normally that’s an automatic ban.
@StoneD don’t ask for drugs on the internet…
Idc how desperate you are. This threads a fucking train wreck.
There are better ways to approach this.
Yep when he called me.this morning and was crying talking about if he can’t find something that I’m not supposed to say here he’s gonna have to take the morphine…
He’s begging for help to not take morephine I freaked out I’m sorry
He’s writing a letter to future4200 now later if I need to I’ll go over and record him saying if I need w me beside him
Getting off opiate I own my own home, land,cars…life has never been better passed 10 yrs
I freaked man I’m sorry he’s got to much going for him to take the road I started on at 18
I have some flower but he said it message him cough so bad
Why does him taking his prescribed dose of opiates mean he will automatically turn into a junky?
Has he previously had substance abuse problems?
What if they just want to purchase an extra large caterpillar over the internet? Or some new golf clubs?
The reason you didn’t get automatically banned is that this was (seemingly) obviously in good faith. I didn’t doubt the authenticity of the request, as I pointed out initially I personally find it a noble cause to keep people off opioids with cannabinoids.
That doesn’t change the fact that you were advertising for felonies, and that is explicitly against the rules here.
Stop bringing it up, anyone that reads this far should be able to figure out how to help you/him, and if you drop it we wont have to close this thread.
He doesn’t want to take it
And you know what got me started I broke my arm on a four wheeler and they loaded me down with roxycodone and oxycontin for months on end kept writng them kept riding them kept riding them
So I took what the doc prescribed then they cut u off and if ur any weak u go find it
His mother was junky left him w his dad at 2yrs old to chase H…opiates ruined his life and he the end of it ruining mine but was to young to understand
I was in such panic it never crossed my mind…I’ve always been told I don’t think things through just say what on my mind I fucked up
I’m not cut out for internet leadership or internet period I say exactly what’s in my mind at the moment I went to far I’m sorry
But that jackals That said I stole his opiates keyboard warrior would never say it to my face
only a tweaker could trun this
into this
Seemed like an honest mistake made by a passionate relative. Completely understand.
You need HHCP for his pain. Stop asking for thc
But if the dude above u keeps calling me a tweaker I’ll see him.at a meetup one day
Bet he curls in the corner then
HHCP and D9 THCo and he’ll be comfortable and pain free. You’re a good dude I doubt you’re taking opiates. But coming in hot and steamy instead of asking if anyone can help and guide your cousin. I’m also guessing you don’t trust the chemist who are making these cannabinoids. But trust me they work.
Edit: unless I’m horrible at reading people I would have zero indication to believe that @StoneD is doing any fuckery so dude above is a dick. The accident has been around on the forum and people have donated however they wanted to. Next time poke around and ask for user experiences hhcp and d9thco but let him know he may be playing with fire with prolonged hhcp use if you go that route. Prolonged use needs its own research so I am not advising for that.
Couldn’t even get them on the phone, I shot em an IG message, which is why I assume the manager decided to step in
Tbh I haven’t been on here in long time. I have life and can’t juggle all it anymore working 3 jobs one of them.blue.collar
Can u explain hhc how its made what it is

