Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

So does the cbdeez dude get a ban for saying he needs to get put down like a dog??

Or it’s fine cause he edited it out?

15 Likes

I will certainly agree that threats to members isn’t good. I don’t condone that; however, sometimes people perceive they get pushed into a corner and say things they don’t really mean. Words are words. Actions aren’t.
Give Capt a break.

6 Likes

its fine because the staff said its fine

5 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen numerous threats from other members to ppl on here

However I thought the forum can vote on it and over rule u …and warn him if it happens again he’s gone

3 Likes

what happened to democracy?

1 Like

Show me where that was said, I don’t see it.

It was edited before 5 minutes

2 Likes

I invited cap to multiple events, tried to help the guy out.

Everytime he somehow loses his mind the day of, blames everyone else for his problems, then devolves into violent threats.

That’s not the kind of behavior we tolerate or support.

This is far from a one time occurrence

I hope he gets the help he needs, sounds like many of you have a personal relationship with him and mey be able to provide that support for him, which is awesome.

11 Likes

Like greenleaf said it was in the first minute or two

I was writing a post about how fucked up that was to say but then it disappeared

That’s why I made the comment saying I’m glad he edited it because that shit is just wrong

Seems kinda weird to me you can just add or remove shit to your post without any accountability but that’s just me smh

2 Likes

the staff decides everything

3 Likes

That’s why I lobbied for the instant edit history… don’t remember why it went back to 5 minutes :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Looks like 10 seconds was an agreed upon time limit, and it was changed, but has since been changed back to 5 minutes.

@sidco ?

1 Like

It was originally infinite time. I like it because I make a ton of typos

7 Likes

I like it because I can make threats without consequences

4 Likes

Have you ever seen me make threats? Typically I just act and post condolences later

3 Likes

Wasn’t directed at you, and I don’t know as this is my first interaction with you.

My apologies

1 Like

https://future4200.com/t/food-fight/160634/4

Think it was in here or still in the foodie thread on Thanksgiving

Extractionguy/deeznuts also told me(and others) to go kill myself a few times

7 Likes

I’ve seen numerous threats here,doxxing, and violent straight mean ass talk. Downgrading ppl isn’t the way of the GLG/f4200

If u know Aaron u know he didn’t mean that

Can we take a vote on it @Future like where supposed to here

We did for elliot

7 Likes

Fuck your vote.

7 Likes

I say don’t ban anyone, but people saying its ok that homie is posting guns and making threats is ok is whack.

Don’t care how ‘nice’ he’s been to some, that shit is cray and he shouldn’t be coddled.

Edit: Let’s not forget he told thump he’d rip his dog apart… Totally a good dude…

7 Likes