That’s a shitty attitude to have about things.
Sorry you think about being a snitch so much… that must be stressful you need to take atleast 2mg of Xanax before you come back and post again
That’s a shitty attitude to have about things.
Sorry you think about being a snitch so much… that must be stressful you need to take atleast 2mg of Xanax before you come back and post again
Compassion? on the internet?
Got my coffee and going for a walk.
#freecapttripppppppppppp
2mg? I take 50mg before I post
I think captain trippp has proven he’s a real dude, and was super open here, to a fault maybe.
And fuck whoever said he’s just a delivery driver, on principle.
Free the Capp!
Free Captain!
since I’m under the impression that hes just a delivery driver with unchecked mental illness issues maybe you can highlight his cannabis contributions for people that don’t know him as anything more than a crazy loudmouth.
there has to be some reason he was banned from this site that made sense to the people that run it. I don’t think they saw him offering much either.
U obviously haven’t read all Elliott’s comments about things that have nothing to do with this
Aaron is involved w an industry and works his ass off for canna and hemp @Cloner would agree I bet
Someone make a banner we can put over our profile pic free el capitan
He does wayyyyy more than that hard manual labor for this industry …I was just making a point outta everyone here he checks on me every day bc he knows what I’m going through in my personal life
This week he’s coming by we gonna have few beers and stare at the stars on big sky farm…my name for my land
BTW Aaron aka El Capitan is a VET. We have no idea what he went through during those times.
We shouldn’t shun our vets for their downfalls or state of mind…we should rally behind him as thankful service to our country!
Not to mention that but he’s also been trying to get me a job 45min from my house so I can get my foot in the industry deeper
Say what’s up to the cap for me bro, I appreciate that guy.
@StoneD you are very correct. He’s a good friend of mine and I consider him my brother. Sure, he’s outspoken and a lil rough around the edges, but that dude would do anything for you.
I suppose we are being fact checked and cancel culture is in full display here.
Idk man I don’t know the guy but what cbdeez nuts edited out was fucked up to say about anybody
Sounds like cap is a good dude
I just feel like there’s people that can’t stand others who are blunt and upfront sometimes. Gotta be thick skinned.
I know many vets and I agree heavily. No matter what side you’re on…
I’ve met Vietnam, WW2, Gulf War, Korean War, and Iraq War vets, tank mechanics and infantry, I know a guy who served in the Rangers and as a kid a family friend gifted me his patrol cap, he was a specialist rank, I still treasure that hat to this very day.
If I see anyone on here trash on someone for being a vet I’ll say something back, as 9/10 those same people who trash on Vet’s wouldn’t dare go into the service or risk their lives or safety for their family or brothers.
Its the snowflake mentality. “YOU CANT BE MEAN TO ME MY FEEWINGS WERE HURT”
Ok? Then don’t read it or get into the position where someone is telling the truth to you or insulting you in the first place… as many of these people who bitch about people saying what they want start it usually… then they flip flop on who can say what and who can’t say what.
Being thick skinned is necessary in life in my honest opinion.
Making threats of violence against members of the community, regardless of your state of mind at the time, will earn you a ban