Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

Popcorns already buttered at 9:58 AM lol

8 Likes

I have on good authority that handjobs are a more sustainable economy than the US.

or I read it on this website somewhere.

2 Likes

“The pharma train”

Pretty sure pharma helped cure my father of cancer, and treat my depression.

He doesn’t need mushrooms and cannabinoids, as someone else above rightly pointed out. That’s not medicine, that’s abuse of tools.

Sometimes you need a strong trip, and sometimes you need a regular dose of SSRIs or atypical antipsychotics. Just cause psychiatry touched you in your no no place doesn’t mean implying someone needs medication is a grave insult. A lot of people need to be medicated on this forum, and recognizing that is healthy and normal. Denying that and implying that just getting high all day and doing nothing productive is “actually helping” is nonsense.

2 Likes

I have had reports of liver cleansing with CBD. And cholesterol levels drastically dropping.

Try adding it to the diet.

2 Likes

I worked with Elliot at Bhogart in 14

he has contributed more to this industry and its knowledge base than most of the folks on this forum

you don’t have to like him for that to be a fact

a sad drunk angry guy doesn’t even hold a candle to grass detection equipment

2 Likes

What’s the difference between you saying that and me saying you didn’t need drugs to cure your depression

Everyone has the right to do whatever they want with their life and none of us have the right to see they should or shouldn’t be doing what they think is right for them.

6 Likes

Trust that I’m just taking a moment to insult him.

He has contributed a lot, but he’s also been a massively toxic fat fingered ass for as long. Accused people as well known as Grey wolf and… just about every equipment manufacturer ever of trying to rip him off or fuck him some other way.

Fuck ehm both. Just cause one asshole is better doesn’t mean it’s not still a dirty asshole

That’s dumb AF.

Dude is obviously suffering, and you want to tell me it’s his right to suffer. Sure, it is, but no one has any right to any safe space or coddling.

1 Like

His doctors at the VA want him on meds so he isn’t a danger (which he absolutley is with his history of violence and death threats and prison record)

Or is their medical advice not good enough for you?

1 Like

That’s honestly sick. DR said I’m high now cause some new parameters :joy: less thc more cbd. Be cool if that works thanks

1 Like

Pretty sure the dude thinks HIPPA means you can’t have opinions about other people’s mental states, or something.

We all just need to live our best life, and be coddled the whole way.

I’ve never had to deal with the VA personally but I have a lot of family and friends who have.

The whole thing is fucked. When you’re in the military they won’t give u an 800mg ibuprofen but when ur out… Lithium for everybody yayyy

That doesn’t seem a little off? When we need the boys and girls to be tiptop shape no meds but as soon as we send them back to the mainland it’s drugs for days to keep them sedated.

Any persons choices in the way they decide to medicate or not medicate is none of our buisness

8 Likes

Yeah pretty much spot on. Mind your own mental state.

If you want to be constructive and help someone, great, but don’t sit in the side lines and try and diagnose someone you probably don’t know :+1:

3 Likes

when some fucking crazy asshole is sending me death threats and showing me pics of guns he is gonna kill my family with its VERY MUCH MY BUSINESS

a person rights and freedoms cease to exist when it impedes on mine

dude is gonna make a another bad decision one day and end up where he belongs for good

1 Like

The people were using 10% cbd drops. Fullspectrum with isolate.

I just speak from peoples reports, would be nice to have a scifi background to the claims…

That’s because they’ve mentally damaged them and it’s not super easy to adjust back to normal shit sometimes. But I still agree with your point, I don’t take the shit they give me personally

They want me on heavy sleep meds (we were always gettin RPG/Bomb threats so tough sleeping )

And because fireworks bother me they want me on that shit too. I won’t take it but some people do need it, some things you gotta accept If it’s bad though.

2 Likes

10% potency? I can do it and change nothing and get bloods tested again in 1-3mo on rhe checkup tbh

I got a kilo of both so either way lol

1 Like

No one is defending sending death threats. I’m just hoping we can stop trying to diagnose people over the internet and maybe be a little more compassionate.

5 Likes

I think you could go 20-30%.

I have no basis but im guessing the MCT is a nicely tuned carrier, and works better than puro forms?

1 Like

my compassion was not being a snitch and calling the cops on that looney tune and having his weapon rights taken away forever, getting him locked up, and then ruining any chances of having property with a civil suit. He deserved it and I have his contact info. I’m just not a cop caller which is probably irresponsible because the next fucked thing he does is on me now for not dealing with him like any responsible member of society should.

cant imagine what type of disconnected world i would have to live in to be concerned with the possible perceived harm you might cause by recommending dr prescribed meds to a violent person with dr prescribed mental illness.

3 Likes

Damn I’m glad you edited that my g that was straight up wrong