Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

I read that post about the dog

Apparently thumper said he’d sic his dog on Aaron? And it seemed to have been in a joking/not serious way. Any sane person knows not to tear a dog apart. Called satire…

1 Like

Let’s not forget this picture that extractionguy posted of his guns… I don’t remember the context but I assume he was threatening capttripppp

13 Likes

You sure about that?

Because I’m not

2 Likes

Lol. No doubt.

1 Like

I read and to me, yes. I don’t think Aaron would tear someone’s dog apart for no reason… in this context though Thumper said he’d sic his dog on him… which could be considered a threat… so Aaron clapping back with that to me, makes it not that bad. I’ve made MUCH more dark and fucked up jokes/statements to someone who said they’re going to sic their dog or their cat on me, knowing full well both sides are satirical. Its a petty online argument and if you take it that seriously, idk then man. Seems like you shouldn’t view the comment at that point if you don’t like it.

1 Like

Have you posted a gun then told someone your gonna shoot em with it?

Big difference imo.

2 Likes

Imo we should all refrain from posting gun stuff on hash forum lol

23 Likes

I’ll reiterate, I don’t think he should be banned, but just like smelliot, he’s gonna get the ban hammer again because he can’t help himself.

1 Like

A lot of people do that on the internet. A LOT. Some hick dudes added me on snap when I was baiting their friends into some shitposts I made about their state, they started showing me old ass hunting rifles and saying “pull up”

Its the internet. I have learned to not take it seriously.

2 Likes

I’m literal, you say something, I don’t assume anything.
What you said/typed is what you meant.

3 Likes

Agreed. Maybe if theres a specific thread dedicated to firearms so people with knowledge can share, I’m all for that, as I made a dedicated hiking thread for anyone who likes the outdoors.

Have some variety to conversations and share your interests and knowledge on said interests. Internet is there to help people learn.

fuck those are some nice guns

dm me for pics of the new ones

5 Likes

glowing?

It’s all about the optics lol

1 Like

shoot me your address and ill ship you a big box of midol for your cramps

i hear drinking cranberry juice works too.

could be you are wiping back to front down their or just generally have poor hygiene in your area and may require a medicated cream for it

Aren’t you the guy who ragequit IG when daf called you out for spraying myclo in a ‘medical’ grow?

1 Like

daf told me you raped a minor

1 Like

who is hiding behind this week old account?

just post on your other one

Rapists should be banned

This shit is hilarious, none of you can help yourselves.

Making threats is wack, but so is the shit you do @cbdeeznutz.

You’re an angry person and it’s not a good look.

Edit: some people need to learn impulse control here it seems, something we’re all supposed to learn as young adults I thought.

9 Likes