I think @Diamondboofer and @cbdeeznutz are the same person
Damn @gummychad acts like he’s from Florida. ![]()
Hmmmmmmm
Idk man.
I know. It’s ok. Did you get your taste and smell back yet?
Gummychad is capitalism sucks?
I think so but he says differently
Isn’t every alt with bad jokes (and even worse political commentary) @capitalisucks?
At least that’s how I view them…
I sent killer a message about that. I looked at that guys page too and can see why. But I can’t change anyone’s opinions or what they think. I guess the main reason is I am from FL but I’ve lived here since I can barely remember…
I made 1 dad joke… didn’t know it was that bad…
This grand thank you all!
Internet is here to data mine you and steal thoughts for when the terminater computer takes over.
If we can just get @captripp to tone it down just a tad I think we can get him back…we all know he just speaks the truth …stop worrying what others think Aaron knows who loves him , doesn’t mean everyone has to
Hell half the ppl here hate me now also
If it reading this Aaron I love you man uve been more than great friend to me
The way @captripp posted on this forum is unlike most members here. I have read multiple times in this thread “He just speaks the truth”, Mainly by people who do not post similar to Capttrip. Does this mean most people here are not posting the truth? It may be the truth or not but there is a reason you do not see anyone but a select few posting like that. There are things you say in public and business you take care in private. Putting your underwear out to dry in your front yard is not the best way to present yourself.
I support the dude in every step he has taken to better himself. I blame the members here for possibly over supplying him with meds that might make him act the way he did. Vegas was when he started acting different. That is a party where I imagine members here supplied him unhealthy with meds he over worked his mind on. The same dudes that dosed him are probably the same ones that turned there back on him. I dont think Capt. is at fault here. I think there are certain members of this forum that do not understand the dudes mind and do things counterintuitive to the way they should approach his mental state.
I had a few words back and fourth with him bad and good. The bad never lasted long because we came to understandings. Some people here just want to have good drugs, good times and not handle the in betweens. The dude needs support and we can help him out alot. The worst way to handle a problem is to abandon said issue.
Edited the format of my post to please the grain pickers.
I just wanted to say I’ve taken the time to get to know capttrip. Like we brothers. There is something very genuine there, that if you yourself are not genuine, you will not be able to take. You have to know yourself, and then this man is a beautiful human who has suffered trauma…and is trying to convert that scrambled energy into something focused and pointed.
If you don’t know the man…that’s your fault. He’s made himself open to the entire forum…and that’s his fault. So…in between those places there is a middle ground…go there. Or not…I don’t really care. Everyone can be mad here for all I care. There is an entire life waiting to be lived out here yall…and y’all want to be mad on the internet…
Yea my ADD won’t even try to read shit like that
I used to go to raves and concerts and festivals and was always very wary of who I tripped with. Just beause they are in a tent next to you doesnt make them trustworthy. I remember a tent with nitrous and after they gave me nitrous they tried tricking me to tell where my shrooms were. I learned early going to jail over weed from a dude who i had tripped with before and presumed trustworthy.
I’ve always tried to be neutral on this platform, especially when tensions are high or people obviously need help. I’ve tried to be respectful to others and sent aide when needed or rewarded others actions privately when I deemed appropriate. I’m typically not a fighter, but this industry has taught me to be an ass hole.
When I see shit like this, I get more and more detached from this forum. I never engage this behavior but I’ve observed and processed. I have to speak up this time and be that ass hole that some of you have taught me so well to be. First he is on medication a lot of us are. Second if anyone can comment on what he needs or doesn’t need it’s me. All you need to know is he’s doing exceptionally well. I find it very ironic that you’re commenting on his cannabis and mushroom use. You where fine trying to price gouge him for the very products you say aren’t good substitutes for his meds. He keeps figuring out most of you are snakes, that’s why he abruptly left Miami.
All of the people talking negatively about capt. are definitely smart enough to realize when his demeanor changes, when he is not well, intoxicated, stressed, ect. Some of you have said as much on this thread just today. My problem is instead of letting something go or offering help you continue to antagonize and pretend when things get out of hand you’re the victim.
Thumper is another prime example, poking the bear until it gets out of hand. Wtf? He’s got issues, his words not mine. He speaks about his drinking but damn if he hasn’t been treated like shit. Capt. Did it to thumps too, none of us are perfect. At least some of us can be honest with our addiction issues even when it leads to ridicule.
A lot of you have taken time to get to know capt.
You better understand what he has accomplished for himself since leaving Alaska. You also understand the anxieties he’s learning to address and work through which is why he hid in Alaska for so long. He’s doing exceptionally well, he’s happy, motivated and positive.
He will have to deal with his demons, nightmares, and addiction for the rest of his life. He’s going to fuck up, he’s going to piss people off. Thats everyone’s fucking scenario. I’m smart enough to work with almost anyone and recognize how to most efficiently utilize their skills. Mainly because I recognize that we all will have to deal with our demons, nightmare’s, and addictions until we die. I choose to help humanity or stay neutral if I can’t help. I would damn sure rather give thumper some free clones then call him a cop.
Some of you should take my approach. If you can’t be helpful, then stay in your own lane and shut up.
Free capt.! But I hope to God he never comes back to this shit show. This place has become very toxic and I haven’t been around near as long as a lot of you. He needs an atmosphere of positivity, motivation, and productiveness. If he fucks up and drinks to much or is dealing with his mental health or upset he doesn’t need to come to this place. He needs to come to me or one of his other brothers. It’s a tough deal for him, he’s grateful to this place and the good people that are Aaron’s Brothers but ya’ll already support each other privately. There is nothing left for him here.
Might suggest a support group or a therapist. Not sure a cannabis processing forum is the place for someone to find psychiatric support. Although many people have reported that this forum helped bring them out of a dark place, to each their own.
I tried getting him involved in the GLG, but again, he always bails before the meetups ever happen.
Not really much else I can do to help someone I don’t know and have never met.
I reread that,at first i thought you said i was being a dick to capi, but you said someone was a dick to me- time to smoke some mountaintop mint. Im back to trying to get off beer. If i just dont drink for hours then its way different than beer breakfast. Soon il be down to 4 beers a day, its really not hard but I feel like shit physically on my foot, leg, and hip. and now its the other knee too. I drank 3 beers and its 11 30 but im cheating, i woke up late and the beers are 19.3 oz of 9.9 double ipa. im making excuses but im doing defoliation and my hands shook and i was like fuck this im getting beer.
