Stoned Consulting and solutions:for all scales...dream molecule classes also. Specializing in diamonds, live resin, cured resin, shatter,badder,making live arts crc,cls help,fungus, root bark Tek and more

oops off topic.

Pass on to him if he ever is this way or wants to get away there’s always a place here for him.

10 Likes

I kept going off topic.

Could you be more specific on how you “tried to help him out?”

You’re obviously very out of touch with this Forum, you don’t have to try and pretend anymore . We all see it, you have to come here, it’s a chore. There is business you have to attend to but your enthusiasm has noticeable diminished. Have you ever called him? Do you know about his social anxiety? I doubt it, if you did you’d be proud he even showed up. You could have made a point to seek him out, shake his hand, interact. This is your forum and you have to take responsibility for something… Especially if you’re not going to engage your glg members. Either put someone else in charge or shut this site down bro. I’ve seen what you can do when you’re motivated. This place seems to be a drag for you. Reaching out would have encouraged him greatly and he would have been able to handle the pressure from the social experience a little longer.

No one needs your suggestions, especially regarding this situation. Did you read what I just posted? Stay in your own lane, you are not qualified nor do you know him enough to make these suggestions.

Tried? Ha, so you’re saying the best you can do for a glg member is invite them to a meet up?

One common trend I have noticed with vets that work closely with me is they seem to have social anxiety especially with large gatherings.

All you had to do was take a little initiative and seek him out. I get it though, you’re burnt out and probably tired of all the bs associated with this forum like a lot of us.

Exactly, so don’t comment on his therapy or what you think is best. You’ve had every opportunity to get to know capt. Just like the rest of us. You chose not to, don’t try to justify yourself, you did not do all you could. It’s kinda backwards in my mind. You created the glg with a community focus but inviting someone to a meet up is all you can offer the community members?

I’ve never been to a meet up but your obviously not standing by the front door greating your members. He’s GLG and been around for years and you dont know him? Can’t help him? Can’t pick up the fucking phone and check on your glg members? So it’s really just about the discounts and how best you can use us for your gain? I’m not sure how else you’d like us to interprete your behavior as of late.

It’s very obvious that you play favorites. Everyone has seen it and commented accordingly. It’s your decision, and ultimately I dont care nor would i normaly call out your hypocrisy but i think its necessary this time. Even Sidco seems fed up with your persona. You may need a support group or some therapy. I know a few good guys on this forum that you can contact…

13 Likes

my issue with both my wooks/the people i interact with is their prescriptions. one doesnt drink and struggles with xanax prescibed by va and the other just abuses drugs and demands beer when he enters and if i need him to work i submit. both make an excuse that if they enter at 8 am they will sleep overnight and im not down with sleepovers or ill drink too much myself. This will not happen when im the assistant at the college cannabis lab- these people are straight f grade in a non illegal environment.

He has never been to a meetup.

While I have made many personal relationships with 100s, probably 1000s of forum and GLG members, It’s not my job to babysit the 20,000+ members of this forum. If we cross paths and like eachother, great. If not, no sweat either.

But I have a life, kids, farms, animals, other businesses, family, neighbors, etc.

If you can’t figure out how to show up when I go out of my way to be present in public, that’s on you.

Clearly, because this is false

I make a point to speak with everyone in attendance

This is pretty simple, if someone has such severe mental issues that they are unable to refrain from physically threatening other members of the forum, then this isn’t the right place for them.

5 Likes

Your a fucking moron… .
Let it be known…

35 employees… not what Aaron described…

Want to know the truth???

aaron works at one of many facilities dumbass- cloner prolly makes more on annuals than cannabis clones. its spring and one small section of a greenhouse will make more than your disty purchased gummy. FACT if you wanna brag on your gummies grow them yourself.

3 Likes

You would be lead to think…lol

I wouldn’t say this is true tbh

speaking to everyone

1 Like

when i order clones it comes from multiple areas, not just the one capi works at- i have no issues with capi but dont mess with cloner if all you do is make kitchen gummies.

5 Likes

I’ve always appreciated you, I hope I’ve shown you that. You don’t have to stick up for me, I don’t need to prove myself here. You’re correct about the ornamentals though.

5 Likes

I didnt come up to you and introduce myself at a party with 100s of people in attendance in Vegas? Pretty sure you were in the kitchen of the house with Jesse if my memory is correct

2 Likes

First capt. Is a liar, now I’m a liar becuase the first liar told you something different. Definitely not interested in your truth…

3 Likes

I wasn’t talking about me brotha

3 Likes

The one thing I want to say is every event I’ve ever went to you’ve always been super slammed because everyone wants to talk to you, it can be easy to miss someone when everyone else is crowding around trying to say what’s up

7 Likes

[quote=“Cloner, post:314, topic:137468, full:true”]
First capt. Is a liar, now I’m a liar becuase the first liar told you something different. Definitely not interested in your truth…
[/quote

]I’m sure your not.

Let’s dive deeper!!

if/when i go to an event im not gonn announce my presence so i get more genuine vibes off people. They will look back and be like- he always had a beer in his hand.

You were a random person I didn’t know at the time, nobody said “hey this is someone extraordinary you should meet”. You were just an unfamiliar face, which is my que to introduce myself and find out more about you.

I’m not claiming I’ve been 100% successful by any means, sometimes the math is impossible, 240 minutes / 350 people in Vegas, doesn’t always work out.

But i do my best

One way to guarantee I won’t meet you though, is to not even show up

6 Likes

Yeah but I wasn’t talking about that!!! Lol

I never took it personally tbh. This is just constructive feedback over the past few years.

Not everyone has the headstrong mentality that we have . They take things more personally etc.

All I was saying

4 Likes