Starting a legit mushroom company

wow, nice work!

Count me in :+1:t2:

Top work! Would love to see the rhyzo on agar if you think about it next time. Ropes i would imagine

I’d love to see one too, in my mailbox.

5 Likes

I mean that would be cats meow, but personally I’m fascinated with agar work done well

1 Like

edit: in my mouth

3 Likes

Holy blue rumple stiltzkin dicks batman, please excuse my boner.

4 Likes

they are very sexy shrooms indeed :heart_eyes:

id love to find a low dose gelcap supplier of these. always wanted to get into growing shrooms just never enough time.

3 Likes

girthy

If you have any extra slants send them my way :green_heart:

1 Like

Yeah I’d love a print if you get them!.! They sounds beautiful.

I’d love to get a culture / swab / whatever of this too. Send me a DM if your willing to trade or somethin, I’ve got a few winners.

I would definitely like a culture of thoes. Even would be willing to trade a few slants.

1 Like

I found a really cool place to get spore prints and syringes. And a place that has substrate jars that you just inject into. And have everything else to just place in a tub.

These jars are cool once they get more.

https://www.midwestgrowkits.com/16-oz-premium-quick-colonizing-5-grain-jar.aspx

Mix it with this fancy “shit”.

2 Likes

I would also like to start with Psilocybin. Do you have any numbers for the production costs per gram of psilocybin? on a small production scale? Because of my experiments on CBD extraction I have a Hileschler 400 ultrasound. Apparently it is also suitable for psilocibin. There is a whole page on isolation of psilocybin on their website.
Extraction or isolation should not be the problem. This little thing easily manages 200 grams of cannabis in 10 minutes. Of course I have Buchi Rotovap too.

1 Like

Those costs should be low, whatever you come up with. Probably the biggest pia is washing the vermiculite out of the used jars. It shouldn’t be put into drains or plumbing systems. An out door sink that drains onto the ground is ideal.

1 Like

Material cost in this scenario average $~25 per 4oz dried.

Commercial would be ~$5 per 4oz dried. (they buy ingredients for substrate in bulk)

1 Like

MycTyson.com has a lot of supplies for mycology. Also take a look at @tipofthecapmushrooms on IG. He has some of the best prepoured agar plates. He makes agar for all types of propagation, not just for mycology. Awesome quality and will answer any questions you may have

What is the street paying for an ounce?