Starting a legit mushroom company

ethanol pulls only sugars to my exprience, never heard of a stable xtal pull as it degrades fast!! did you get xtals with methanol? … only heard and tried 4-aco-dmt/det in xtal form…
water/lemon works fine for a tea… stablised w honey…can last longg…
but i didnt mess w it for long time…

1 Like

If anyone is developing IP and/or facilities for production, let me know if you’d like to play the roulette wheel and go public. The checks that used to go to LPs+MSOs are now going towards mushroom companies, about 20 more are going public soon.

3 Likes

Why would I go public ?

2 Likes

Maybe you wouldn’t.
I know I wouldn’t
I’m glad that there are people who will
I’m grateful we have forums like this with people from so many different views, some very alien to my experience.
I know I can say 100% that the first time I ate a couple grams good mushrooms it caused an experience that caused me to realize I was and alcoholic quit drinking alcohol two weeks later and I’ve never looked back since, I quit working for shitty corporations and started growing weed to feed myself.
It’s not for everyone for sure, but what is? (besides breathing)
The worst thing that ever seems to happen to anyone is that they realize that they are being a shitty human and don’t do anything about it.

7 Likes

Um…how do you know I wouldn’t?

Do you know my motivations?

I certainly don’t know anyone’s motivations, although I’m good at guessing sometimes :sweat_smile:
just saying maybe you wouldn’t, maybe you would.
Just left the last bit off, seemed overly verbose or I’m really stoned…

1 Like

Lol…

The potential benefits are obvious, but I’m probably more likely to talk someone out of it rather than into it. From another post I made awhile back:

And the Canadian ibanks are a whole different story. For even the highly regarded ones, their cannabis process has been this (yes I’m generalizing):

1. Find a deal & take it public. Take a hefty underwriting fee.
2. Have your analysts place a very high price target, which retail investors will follow.
3. Have “partners” short once the stock hits said price target, take a %.
4. Have other “partners” offer predatory financing to the company, take a %.
5. When predatory financing runs out, run a few gypsy swaps, etc. Of course, take a %.

For most psychedelic therapy companies the firms who are taking shells and structuring “deals” are simultaneously creating the narrative for what constitutes a quality company. With cannabis, sqft of greenhouses was the gold metric… for psychedelic companies, the gold metrics are university partnerships, patents, IP, etc. This is even if the “IP” is a formula for a generic capsule held by a company that was incorporated a week ago. With a practical, legitimate business model and the right team I think there’s an opportunity to go public and change the narrative - but you have to be prepared for war.

For the record I think Mindmed & Altmed Capital Corp are the most legitimate public cos at the moment.

2 Likes

Taking a company public in the beginning is borderline fraud. Fine line between that and a pump and dump and yes, they are illegal.

I won’t take it public because I believe that it totally becomes souless and all about the money. I don’t like having investors down my throat. Mushrooms shouldn’t be about the money and it’s all about intention. Just like cannabis and your intentions.

16 Likes

Agreed, again I basically just want to provide context. I have zero incentive to have people go public. But at the end of the day you can run a virtuous company independent from the public markets - however their booms and busts, increasing regulatory influence, etc will affect you and it’s best to know what’s going on imo.

Just from seeing what happened with cannabis, many of the multigenerational operators who taught me and disavowed “making it all about money” caved and sold out to public cos when they had a check waved in front of their face. Now most of the acquiring cos and my mentors are worth pennies. So I got pretty pissed and decided to learn how exactly they got screwed over.

3 Likes

How you gunna flag as off topic and then start talking off topic in the same thread.
Kids these days

3 Likes

I already said sorry

4 Likes

Didnt finsih the thread lol my b

2 Likes

Is chill

3 Likes

shroomery.org is the answer

4 Likes

@Batch You should look into growing your own. That way you have 100% control over what goes into your body. You have no idea what they’re sending you. I micro-dose. I have for about 2 years now. It’s much easier than growing cannabis in your home. Read up on PF Tek. It is difficult to find one who will ship the spores to California. It can be done. The equipment cost is very little. You don’t have to have any special light. If you could do one grow with 2-3 flushes, you would be set for weeks if not months. Just sayin’.

4 Likes

Very much interested in knowing your process. Care to share? I would d like to give it a try. Ty

Plenty of info on this thread to start reading through to get started. Also a few people in there that will answer most questions you may have

6 Likes

I am lucky I have access to subaeruginosa

its nearly over for the season but next year if you ask I could maybe send you some spores.

subs are a very good shroom indeed.

though to make the transfer to clean spore your going to need to do quite a few agar plates
and really separate the contams out of the spore print.

they grow all through the forest around my state :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have been working on the APE genetic for a while now. Its very stable and imo an amazing study

20 Likes