Starting a legit mushroom company

I mean the following seems pretty accurate too though :thinking:

I am not gonna respond further. I’m gonna go take a dab and start my day.

3 Likes

6 Likes

:expressionless::astonished::sweat::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::alien: Holy fuck balls I’m so sorry. I’ve never noticed that. Disregard all my previous comments. I’m sorry again. And I’m so sorry for flagging the post. Love you all I’m so sorry!!! I feel so embarrassed.

4 Likes

I just hope you’re not in the Denver area… I’ve had the same idea and have been talking about it with investors for about 2 months now. lol… Great Minds think alike!

2 Likes

No sir, San Diego/LA area

1 Like

What can I use to extract?

Nah. I moved it. After you flagged it I believe…

1 Like

The plot thickens

Also to add something to the thread I would consider 2# from a standard ~60QT tub to be insane. 1 pound is more likely but I am sure it is dependent on your skill and if you have a nice yielding isolated culture.

2 Likes

Only time I ever achieved over a pound dried from a tub in a single flush was from a culture that was isolated five times, and I made six straw logs that were the same length as the height of the tub and stood them all up on end. Each log had as much substrate as most people put in a monotub, so it was like having six monotubs in one. After that I decided I’m only growing on straw logs because you can get so much more substrate and surface area into the same amount of volume.

2 Likes

yeah in the 60qts usually the first one is 7-8 then like 4-5, then 2-3, then 1-2 then GREEN

I spent months isolating a massive beast and it was great except it did not like to pin… so I would get weak flushes but they were huge giants. Learned the hard way that just because it is fast on agar doesnt mean it will pin or yield

2 Likes

I would go multispore, pick the best five or so clusters to clone, plate each of those, make about five isolations of each plate, then fruit all twenty five plates in small dub tubs, then clone the best five clusters from those to plates and preserve.

4 Likes

What’s the shelf life of cultures and the preferred storage conditions?

I would keep the cultures right at 1 celsius and they would be good for a year or more

1 Like

I would recommend www.out-grow.com! if they could be affiliates that would be awesome!!

5 Likes

shroomsupply

ive heard outgrow good too

3 Likes

Got cyans growing all over my property as long as I mulch with alder annually. The mycelium is already here

8 Likes

Best way to start before legalization would be an entheogenic church. With required donations for participating in ceremony. Anyone who is a offical member would legally be able to have a personal amount(communion).

5 Likes

currently refining my skill set and culture library for when the times right, anybody looking to start a large scale mushroom grow in anticipation of legality, holler.

5 Likes

What do you recommend? I’ve used methanol just fine.

1 Like