Starting a legit mushroom company

Mycotek.org for sure

2 Likes

This Jamaica vacay vibe actually sounds like the move. Anyone want in? All we need is a hotel, a 5 star chef, some boogie boards, yoga mats and we can start advertising on ig.

1 Like

One problem with Jamaica is the murder rate.

http://www.loopjamaica.com/content/jamaicas-murder-rate-nearly-eight-times-global-average-holness#

I always wanted to be in the treasure beach area, away from the cities. I think the shroom retreat I linked to is located there.

1 Like

Nope. Cannabis potentiates and intensifies a trip.

4 Likes

Yup, I agree.

I actually can’t peak without a fat rip these days.

I don’t microdose daily anymore. I microdose when I am active. So skate/snowboarding is my favorite. Reading is also fun. I find that I loose any feeling of any doubt doing anything trying to “level up”. I believe these substances are sacred and shouldn’t not be taken lightly at all.

Have purpose when ingesting these compounds or it’s worthless.

16 Likes

Have purpose when growing and facilitating their use is paramount as well.

I fear the mushroom world is about to see a hempster-Esque green rush that is going to lead to some collateral damage

14 Likes

@Rowan, I Totally agree.

Yup. That’s why we are in due diligence for at least next year at my lab.

Much more goes into this than one would think.

2 Likes

Good job kiddo :ok_hand:t2: Here is an iCookie :cookie: for your noble white knight effort

Also, op when you get yourself sorted, let me know, will gladly order and test (for scientific purposes of course)

3 Likes

If by collateral damage you are referring to Chad’s trying to infiltrate the community for profit as medman did and has failed, I’m all about it. However corporate backing always has more shekels to through at the problems and at least keep them afloat. Sadly, the little man will get sqeezed

The correct term is keyboard warrior :roll_eyes::yum:

We literally have multiple autoclave systems at our office right now, and we still want you to come check out this install we’re doing. Whatever we gotta do to be affiliates we will do! Mushrooms, cannabis, or otherwise.

7 Likes

edit.

north spore is a good one

@GreenMachine_Consult @GreenMachineLabs finna take over the shroom gear game just like they’re about to rock the chroma world with that :fire: new media

5 Likes

My latest Microdose mix is roughly:
200mg Psilo
50mg Niacin
400mg Lions mane myc.
350mg Cordyceps
50 mg Maca

Like Matt was saying, I only take the pills when I have active work planned for the day other wise the energy turns into anxiety.

I also have a bunch of Reishi tinctures left over from a “Double extraction” as well as a bunch of Reishi mycelium I am saving for spring. I wanna throw it into a pan of sugar water and see If the local Bees take to it based on Pauls research for fighting viral disease. Suppose I should get a plan and some marketing but I’m happy just sharing with friends.

9 Likes

I stopped daily micro dosing because it seemed like it was causing anxiety.

1 Like

Nah… keyboard warrior is 2020 boomer tier. With that high quality effort, you’ve been white knighting since ‘07

1 Like
  1. Keyboard Warriors are generally identified by unneccessary rage in their written communications, and are regarded as ‘losers’ by other virtual identities on the internet.

And that’s 100% me af.

Then again though I’m pretty sure by someone’s standards we’re all just a bunch of losers talking about drugs and being pathetic arguing back and forth over the definition of an insult thrown online, usually over forums.

I digress, only flagged the thread cause it has to do with mushrooms and not with cannabis or anything related to cannabis (I. E. OFF TOPIC to the entire site) I wanted to flag the Kratom thread I saw too but it’s not on the main board and I’m not gonna go use the search bar just to flag something but if I see that Kratom thread I will flag it because again it has nothing to do with Cannabis or cannabis biproducts so it’s technically off topic.

Hope that clears some things up

1 Like

If you’re gonna call me something at least know the definition.