Stainless Jacketed Reactor, Condensor & Filtration System + Loads of Extras For Sale

Hi, I’m selling my processing / distillation / filtration, system. It is all stainless steel and comes with many extra parts. Below is how I usually have it with some of the extras.

Everything included:

• 8" x 24"Jacketed Spool - 20L

• 8" Lid - 5 x 1.5" TC, 2x1/2"BSP Female, 2x1/2"BSP Male

• 8" Lid - 2 x 1.5" TC, 1x1/2"BSP

• 8" to 1.5" Jacketed Bowl / Reducer

• 8" Jacketed Splatter Plate / Flat Bottom tank. With folding handles. Jacked surrounds side * Bottom for more accurate temp control.

• 2" x 20" Jacketed Condenser

• 8" Filter Plate with internal ring

• 20" Cartridge Filter with 1.5"TC in/out. Uses 226/Fin filter sizes up to 20" Also has legs. Filters not included.

• Vacuum Rotary Feet Through Shaft - With propeller - Allows for stirring internally while maintaining vacuum

• DC motor controller & belt etc

• 1 x Bichman RipTide Pump

• 2 x 1.5" x 6" Sight glass

• 2 x 1.5" Sight glass for lid

• 1.5" TC x 26" Thermometer dip well / Thermowell

• 2 x 1.5" Multi-position, locking ball valve - stainless

• 3-way T Port ball valve 1.5" TC

• 1.5" TC rotating spray ball

• 2 x 2" to 1.5" TC Reducer (for condenser)

• 2 x 1.5" TC 45 degree Y

• 2 x 1.5" TC 90 degree bend

• 1 x 1.5" TC U / 180 degree bend

• 2 x 1.5" x 6" straight spool

• 5 x 1.5" Blanking caps

• 4 x 8" TC Clamps

• 25 x 1.5" TC Clamps

• 2 x 2" TC Clamps

• 4 x 1.5" High Pressure TC Clamps

• 4 x 1.5" TC to 1/2" BSP Female + 4 x Male

• 4 x 1.5" to 1/2" Hose Barb + 4 x 1" Hose Barb

• 3 x Rubberised mounting clamps for 8" spool - 10" Clamp

• 2 x Rubberised mounting clamps for condenser + 2 for filter housing

• Viton gaskets for everything + lots of spares.

• Mixture of 1/2" BSP ball valves, adapters, 90s, Ts, air connectors etc. Loads of bits, 20 - 50 pcs probably. All stainless.

This system is about 1 year old and has been used 4 times. Some parts are brand new. Note that all the threads are 1/2" BSP. All the jacketed parts have quick release hose connectors that close when disconnected, very useful. Standard 1/4" air line connectors on the lids. I’ve had the system at over 100C, down to -40C with no problems. The rotary feed through works very well and had no impact on vacuum, being able to stir under vacuum really helped to speed up distillation.

Its a very versatile system having the extra filter plate, round bottom and splatter plate allows for many different set ups. I’ve used it as a closed system for full processing as well as in parts as a large vacuum filter etc.

The stirring motor and Bichman pump is 240V.

Currently mounted on 30x30 extruded aluminium which I will include if you want, I have lots of extra brackets. The motor controller was dismantled and built into a prototype control box which isn’t finished. I will build the motor controller into a smaller electrical box before shipping. I am willing to sell without the 240v parts but I want to sell the rest together.

I am in the UK but happy to ship worldwide. I’m not sure on price yet as I havn’t found anything comparable online yet. I should probably add up what I’ve spent on it but I’m not sure I want to know! :sweat_smile:
Would appreciate any ideas on what you think its worth?
Open to offers.

Any questions let me know.

Cheers, Kit

4 Likes

EDIT:

I’m after £5000 ($6800) + shipping ONO

1 Like

Hi
Did you sell your kit??

No, it’s still available.

Ok
Could do with speaking to you as don’t know how to use it!!
Can grab a phone in the morning and send you a number??

I have messaged you.

Hi

Your numbers gone or I’ve deleted it??

Hi
Sorry just found it,seen you was only free till 3
Let me know best time to speak tomorrow.

Thanks

Hi Kit

Is this still for sale?

I’ve sold some of the small bits, pipe and valves etc but the main large components are still available.

Feel free to private message me :+1: