Help / Advice - Where can I sell or advertise equipment?

Hey,

I’ve been trying to sell my setup for a while but I’m not having much luck. Can anyone recommend places to advertise or sell it? I am in the UK but can ship worldwide. I’ve contacted a few places that buy used lab equipment but it’s a bit too niche.

I have listed it here too if anyone’s interested:
https://future4200.com/t/stainless-jacketed-reactor-condensor-filtration-system-loads-of-extras-for-sale/119752
After about £5k ($6800) + shipping ONO.

Cheers,
Kit

3 Likes

Craigslist works.

2 Likes

do you have any experience using craigslist in the UK?

while I’ve seen folks advertising an Apex CO2 machine on craigslist in Eugene, craigslist is not nearly as popular in the UK cities I’ve had the pleasure of visiting.

check todays listings in Edinburgh for instance : Edinburgh for sale - craigslist

6 Likes

Best bet would be contacting your local headshops / distributors / grow shops depending on what’s available in your area. You find more consumers you’ll find more producers.

1 Like

I’m in the UK so there isn’t really any. I only know of some CBD and hemp producers in Europe but they’re huge so probably wouldn’t want it.

Might be something here…

Ah I didn’t see that, thanks I will check it out!

I like Ebay because of the worldwide user base and you can set your listing to automatically reduce the price periodically with a floor value limit.

Getting cashed out can be a nightmare though

3 Likes

There’s also a handful of groups on FB that do sales, etc of closed loop systems etc

2 Likes

@Roguelab may be able to help. Hes in the UK I believe.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the advice !

3 Likes