Squig's back!

we even let him keep is self imposed bullshit title.

• Drill Sergeant and seasoned Tearer of Additional Assholes
  • Subordinate Wasp

honesly

I am very proud of this :slight_smile:

778 posts and 2.3k likes I must be a horrible burden on this place thats for sure

:rofl:

6 Likes

what a cute little story @squig :rofl: too bad it’s just as made up as everything else you post.

in fact carl told me in private he wanted YOU gone with all the stupid, speculative, incoherent, irrelevant, incorrect, made-up, page filling shit you post on the vespiary as much as here.

you’ve never been “staff” at the vespiary, and even if - who gives a fuck? just goes to show you’re only after Internet points, wasting everyone’s time.

i did nothing of the sort, in fact i reminded you IN PRIVATE COMMUNICATION that you publicly bragged about “defeating” AUS customs officers with your special packaging request for the isolate you got from someone here you named openly, effectively serving LE the shortest possible path to arresting you both, on a silver platter.

what madman boldly trumpets around in public about breaking laws they could get in jail for and at the same time puts their unwitting accomplice in serious, actual danger of legal prosecution? if that’s what generosity you extend towards people helping you out, noone in their right mind should do so.

those numbers check out

One kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me possibilities I look like all you need :man_dancing:t2:

3 Likes

my thoughts to I am flattered

I am so glad that you have paid so much attention.

:kiss:

CBD is legal over the counter here man.

what you talking about in fact I have turned down three people in the last 24 hours

as I do not wish to break the law by dealing with them.

there will be a time here when all my research into this will pay off but it will be when

my country thinks its time I understand that.

of course we could all just forget it over here and when the time comes we could

have an industry dominated by imports rather than a local industry that is self sustainable

and possible a great export opportunity.

I have made things that were illegal in the past.

I was tried and convicted and did my time.

the things I talk about on the vespiary are either theoretical or something I have already

faced up too.

I am more worried about having someone in the group who is prepared to disregard

peoples safety and freedom just to make them selves feel better.

this was the feeling that the staff at vespairy communicated to me.

its not that your a prick or even that you pick on people.

just that when you run out of ammo you will run too the law.

It took a bit of talking to get them too just keep it a time ban and not for good.

the thought was if we know who you are at least we can warn those involved.

my days of modding chem boards are well over im too busy doing other things.

im locked down again so I have come to continue what I started.

(computer is indexing right now a couple of days ill turn it too search)

6 Likes

Minimum forum civility standards :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

like this you mean?

or even this?

ahem.

The maximum penalty for manufacturing a controlled drug is 10 years’ imprisonment or 12 years for an aggravated offence. The maximum penalty increases to 25 years if it involves a marketable quantity of drugs and life imprisonment for a commercial quantity of drugs

and now you’re doing something else entirely? because it looks awfully familiar… (link)

worried how if that’s what you’re doing yourself?

how can i do that if you’ve already taken every opportunity to make sure someone else can’t snitch on you by admitting to everything?

:man_health_worker: diagnosis: delusions of grandeur

warn whom about what, getting caught talking stupid shit? if you actually believe what you’re implying you’d be better off not poking the bear any more.

you better back up ALL of those allegations with facts or i might get a tiny bit angry.

2 Likes

^.^ mornin

8 Likes

And a good day to you sir! Ahem welcome back @squig

5 Likes

The man himself

Hello

Nice to meet you Squig

1 Like

Happy to see you back and doing well @squig!

6 Likes

well some good news.

there are quite a few new journals on rutracker thanks to the hyperlab crew.

I am downloading 4 pharmacy journals at the moment.

https://rutracker.nl/forum/tracker.php?nm=journal

https://rutracker.nl/forum/tracker.php?f=2528

if you find anything in there you want indexed let me know and ill make it next on the

cue.

also if I do get things wrong please let me know.

I am not working in this industry and there will be times when I miss understand something.

6 Likes

@roguelabs

my money is on the complex as FeCl3 does.

there both lewis acids so I am sure the same effect to different degrees would happen.

the more I think about it the colloidal idea is not possible as Al is so reactive.

2 Likes

Speaking of Lewis acids I was curious as to what the changing of solvents would do to my delta 8 reactions. I found that P-toluensfonic acid/cbd refluxed in Hexane for a short period of time seemed to produce a notable amount of CBC to the tune of 17%.
I’ve wondered if it was the lower heat and shorter time frame that did this or purely the different solvent but I had no one to ask, but then Just like that SQUIG IS BACK!
Happy to have you back buddy!

6 Likes

Wb @squig :octopus::grinning::v:t2:

2 Likes

thanx

cbd is legal here now yippy.

still there is a market to be had here big time.

only one company is trying for TGA approval if you follow the info online (of course

there could be heaps that I just don’t know about)

still pure CBD is untested in court yet but I think give it time and that will be

available as well as really CBD needs to be in higher doses if oral.

I must say I am glad I am not trying for TGA approval they can be really tough when

it comes to these kinds of things.

2 Likes

most tosic reactions are done in toluene as water and heat will turn tosic acid back

into toluene and sulfuric acid.

this is not a problem if the solvent is toluene as it then converts back to tosic acid

and an equalibrium is formed.

I do not think sulfuric acid would react with hexane so I think whats happening

is first you are isomerizing to delta 9 then the double bond moves over to delta 8

as this is happening some of the tosic has reverted back to sulfuric which I think is

breaking the molecule after it has formed delta 8.

we can see the double bond has moved to the delta 8 position and the ether has

formed so it has isomerized past delta 9 too delta 8.

tosic acid comes as a hydrate and I think just heating it might start the hydrolysis back

to toluene and sulfuric acid.

is it possible to make CBC from delta 8 with sulfuric acid ?

anyway there is no way I can be sure of this.

if we check this azeotrope table we see that hexane does not form azeotropes with water

(well none that they mention and I think that would be a well known one)

so the water is staying in the solution to react with the tosic acid.

4 Likes

I’m working on this reaction and coming across the same issues. I can get a light yellow oil out of my still with a silica scrub but it quickly turns to a translucent purple.

I’ll dump some literature around the topic that potentially explains what’s happening, hopefully bouncing some ideas around will help:

TiBA Reduction Mechanism: winterfeldt1975.pdf (1.1 MB)

Cannabinoid Oxidation: acs.jnatprod.9b01284.pdf (1.1 MB)

Induced Photolytic Oxidation: galalosman2018.pdf (1.6 MB)

I found it interesting to note that if the CBD/THC is oxidized to cannabinoquinoids, the ketones that are formed would be reduced to alcohol groups in the presence of TiBA.

My organic chemistry is rusty, but I think the mechanism with the TiBA reaction starts with an electron transfer from the C=C double bond. This would produce a carbocation which is free to be attacked by the nucleophilic hydroxyl group, closing the ring. Someone please correct me if i’m wrong here though, like I said my organic chemistry is rusty.

I also noticed you mentioned refluxing TiBA during the reaction in a differnet post, but i’ve found literature suggesting it degrades to DIBAL in the presence of heat (>50-60C) through a beta-hydride elimination. Have you experienced this?

4 Likes

Ooo ^^ out of the woodworks with notes to share.

Thanks and welcome.

3 Likes

Sorry, the last question was directed at @Roguelab

1 Like

The reaction profile of the Beam test was basicallyreplicated, without any substantial improvement of yield, bymetal oxidants [FeCl3,K3[Fe(CN)6], MnO2,Cr6±basedreagents, CuCl, CuCl2,Ag2O, NH4Ce(NO3)5] under bothcatalytic and stoichiometric conditions, as well as by peroxide

your third reference.

so if we see the salts they are using a lot of the are lewis acids.

so I would say the left over ions are making the hydroquinone then

giving a positive for a beams test.

you don’t see this if you isomerize CBD with acids so the

metal is whats doing it I think.

lewis acids are electron acceptors as are oxidating agents.

edit:

sorry that should have been benzoquinone not hydroquinone.

2 Likes