Solid vs. Sleazy CBD Slangers LIST THEM!

Thanks CCoin! No time for nonsense

2 Likes

Clang clang

1 Like

Hemp & Order SWU

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. It doesn’t help that it plays on every free channel, that we get on the antenna

3 Likes

the signal to noise is making this thread useless.

3 Likes

The meme potential of this is limitless

1 Like

This thread has served its purpose, there is now a subcategory for rating hemp Slanger experiences.

6 Likes

as always im behind the times and your on the ball boss :heart_eyes:

though this man is not a slanger yet I would like to add a review of someone here that has
sent me some isolate

JedClampet (no he did not advertise here)

I live in australia one of the hardest customs ports to get drugs into and don’t get me wrong
the australian government see’s all cannabinoids at the moment as drugs (though CBD is scheduled
down a little but still illegal to import)

I gave him some pretty weird instructions to get it in asking for labeling a special way custom
declarations a special way and packaging that he had to specially buy to send it to me.

the product he sent me was more than I had asked for.

the smell and taste is intoxicating to say the least.

I was informed that many say his crude is the best in town and I can believe it.

99.5% CBD COA showed a very high standard of purity.

it sailed through customs to one extremely happy bee who is now finished dreaming an
adams alcohol phosphoric acid isomerization.

we have dogs run over everything.

all packages go through full raman.

If he didn’t follow the instructions it would not have arrived.

this is above and beyond when it comes to customer service and then to find a product
that is superb.

well done Jed and thank you.

exactly how it should be done 11 out of 10.

13 Likes

It’s always nice to hear the good things! So often, all we hear is the negativity

3 Likes

one day we will catch up with the rest of you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@JedClampet is seriously a solid dude who is willing to chat up a knuckle head like myself.

6 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate this. You have been a solid dude as well.

6 Likes

I must say I passed out not long after that message from two of the smallest drops smaller than
the end of a match on my tongue.

I just awoke and im still stoned.

finally the fucked up psych meds they put me on will be able to leach out of my body and I can
sleep at night without addiction.

I awoke today though not sober feeling free for the first time in a long time.

6 Likes

Had a small issue with @Hempure

he resolved it very quickly and even made it up to me. I highly recommend him to anyone based on the customer service

2 Likes

Good to hear! For future reviews please remember to use this subcategory Hemp Slanger Reviews

one of my favorite breeders is from aus and he grows 20 foot tall c99

@Mosaic_Co-Labs

Amazing people! Helped us out with an issue we were having. Really glad to have folks like these in this community. On top of that the prices and product are insane!

2 Likes

@DeltaHemp had nothing but good experiences with them, when i need more ill be calling them. Top notch crude

3 Likes

Got some amazing deals on flower from @Hemp_Flower_Plug . The Jack Frost CBG was so good, I had to keep the rest as personal

1 Like