SPD Mexico

Hello, I’m new to the forum and I need your advice, I’m thinking about investing in my first SPD team I have a budget of 12k dollars, they could help me to know how to make a good choice. saludps

1 Like

Hello I scan help you I am in so cal

@sirRicoXXX No offense. But you did not know what absorbants are like 2 days ago… You also just learned about winterization. Don’t get ahread of yourself. I think we should let someone else lend their hand for help. Get your feel for it and make solid product before offering to help. Not trying to be a dick. We all have more to learn. I just don’t want someone to be dissatisfied with your help/ outcome because you still have more to learn.

11 Likes

No worries bro I feel you. I am learning but my end product still came out super fire. I messed up on my winterization which won’t happen again but I am very confident I can make a top notch litre with my equipment

2 Likes

Did you get carbon yet? Telling ya your gunna love the outcome

1 Like

You mean CO2?

No activated carbon. Put in in the BF with the distillate on 2nd pass and water clear comes out

2 Likes

Run it at a 10% ratio

1 Like

Like clear clear?? Like that see through clear right?

Honestly after my first pass I flipped my product. It had fats but I broke it down and it was golden.https://future4200.com/uploads/default/original/2X/3/3bb5e4104e20455f278b7eb61f4e3237790ec470.MP4

2 Likes

Ya like stupid clear. This was the same color as yours was
I remember reading the thread you had going or posted in

2 Likes

Hell yeah for sure. So just dilute with carbon???

When you run it with carbon dont be worried about the blue fraction. Ya there is a blue fraction lol looks wild

2 Likes

lol for sure. Thanks!!!

1 Like

So winterize your crude and do your first pass.
Clean all glass and dump 1st pass disty into BF.
Add carbon using a 10:1 ratio (100g disty: 10g carbon)
Redistill. Make sure to get no blue into your clear.
Clean all glass again and load 2nd pass into it.
Redistill and boom your done
Isomerization to ∆8 is a possibility using carbon

3 Likes

Awesome. Thank you. Are you in so cal by any chance?

1 Like

It’ll happen again. Winterization is a bitch.

5 Likes

@SirRicoXXX @anon60420198
hello, could share information with an apprentice, had heard of the winterizado, but did not know that there was a way to do it correctly, could share a link to read about SPD something basic to read, greetings

2 Likes

There are numerous winterizing, decarbing, sod, etoh washing, etc threads in here. Use the search button for more info.

5 Likes

I am looking for winterized, but I must accept that I have generated more doubts. I plan to start in SPD, the process that requires winterized, I will do it with ethanol here in Mexico it is easy to get ethanol, which would be the correct winterizing process, if what I’m looking for is to extract thc.

Degum with @Photon_noir 's citric acid tek.

3 Likes