SPD Mexico

I hate to barge in but by “possibility” do you mean “near certainty” of isomerizaton using AC in the flask? Especially at 10%. I have never used an adsorbant in the flask and not had isomers. I’ve never used AC, so I can’t say for sure that this is wrong… What kind of results do you typically see with this process?

2 Likes

I have had isomerization up to 50% ∆8.

1 Like

OP the wording of your question is ambiguous, i understand you have a budget of 12k, but are…

You are looking to hire someone who can teach you how to produce distillate?

Or you would like someone to help you select equipment and run your first distillation?

Either way you will find the answers here, try to ask specific questions, and use the search bar.

Good luck!

3 Likes

12K budget is doable I am the king of cheap shit LOL. But as far as the SPD process there are far more experienced people here

Do you have access to dry ice?

4 Likes

I am looking for help to make the best purchase, I will also need help from someone who can teach me, it would be great to receive information.

@square_root_pharms Yes, I have access to dry ice.

today labsociety sent me a quote, could you give me a look and say about it, could you tell me your opinion about the final performance of a labsociety kit?

1 Like

Yeah post up a screenshot I’m sure you will get some feedback.

I think if you hang around on this site for a while and read through some posts you will get a better grasp on what you will need and what you won’t.

I’m not a SPD guru, but buying a kit is like taking a shortcut, you will get all the pieces necessary, but if you were to have bought them individually you would know the function of each piece and probably get a better deal.

1 Like

Did you order your short path? Message me we can talk. I just bouta 2L set up with a 5L rotovape with chiller, etc Looking to start producing as much as possible but dry ice is an issue

1 Like

I know all about isomerization.
You literally have no context of the prior conversations not in this thread.
Btw we love and want d8 over here.
Your also replying to an old thread. Also if you read the entire thread I say it isomerizes into d8 in a later post.

If you want d9 run the crc for clear crude and the spd for relatively clear d9.
I wasn’t steering anybody wrong.

2 Likes