Source for Whipping Utensils

Stainless steel chop sticks, also fits in a drill very nicely. I make alot of crumble as well and it has saved my hands alot of pain

3 Likes

I’ll take a set. Mine hurts when I dig into my disty jars.

4 Likes

Knurling! Curse the day they ever invented it! Honestly turning down the end of a piece of 5/8 rod to 1/4" to get crushed and knurling the full diameter section for a handle would be pretty nifty

1 Like

Now that looks like a fun project =) Would love to get the chance to work on something like that.

1 Like

I went a different route. Titanium handle. Just need to make some interchangeable stubby tools and drill and tap a hole.

30 Likes

:drooling_face: I would like to hop on the waiting list for one!

2 Likes

Well done man. Instant reaction time.

you should Stubby Tools TM

How about two tools one handle? Or an ‘immersion blender’ type tip, like a mini propeller?

Stubby perfect for key. And that long one would made perfect stir rod instead glass rods

1 Like

Well done man!

One of these days I need to pick your brain!

2 Likes

Make the handles out of resin! Like an organite!
Stuff is so cheap hippies make stuff to sell out of it

Edit. Juat saw your ti handle. Shits clean

6 Likes

Have you considered a drill attachment to save wear and tear on the wrists?

Aside from using expensive alloy for a handle, I can make teflon/PTFE handles, much like the titanium handle, that could be solvent/food safe.

For anyone interested in the dab tools, DM me if your interested.

5 Likes

You already know I want one of those

3 Likes

With the ptfe handle?

I was going to make you one anyway because you mentioned it poking your hand breaking up the THCa pucks.

Just gotta get paid and ill order the PTFE(not by you)

2 Likes

That or stainless.

Stainless, with ergonomic grip and a hex end for your drill chuck

2 Likes

@TwistedStill could easily do this. If the solvent is removed I dont see why drill would hurt. Make sure u removed it first though

Beautiful! This is exactly what I was looking for. I’ll DM you to get to the specifics. I’m glad this thread started a demand for you :grin:. I think tools like this or with the PTFE handle will become the new norm in extraction labs.

@cyclopath I did not expect those arms to be so cheap. What does the learning curve look like to operate/program one of those? I have zero experience with robotics, but this would save the techs from getting ripped on one arm.

@endo seems to have used one. I have not.

I’ve only met a handful of machines I couldn’t convince to play nice (if I could convince them to play at all)… I can point you at several folks who are almost convinced that just threatening a machine with my name will make it behave.

I find that proving to the machine that it should operate (disassemble, find nothing amiss, reassemble) works better than threatening them :wink:

2 Likes

Count me in for needing tools now. Looks like I will need to get diamonds from the bottom of big mason jars.

4 Likes