Source for Whipping Utensils

So the PTFE version…

Added a 10-32 set screw at a 5 degree angle that mates to a 5 degree notch machined in the tool. The angle will help maintain retention of the tool. Now I can have interchangeable tool heads for my Ti handle.

When you can make anything…you make your shit right.

29 Likes

Very nice. Whats the ticket

2 Likes

For the PTFE? $45 for a set up like that.

The Ti handles…I’m not sure. These are Ti 6Al 4V, and I dont like machining it too much…unless it’s for me. If you really want one, DM me.

7 Likes

I want u to machine me a solvent trap once and for all :blush::wink:

6 Likes

Hey man, I’m interested In one of these puppies, but your account is hidden. Could ya dm me by any chance?

1 Like

For sure my dude. DM incoming

You will not be disappointed

3 Likes

Anyone got a source for full SS wide edge “paint scraper” style tools?

1 Like

I bought a 6 pack of 304 stainless scrapers for 5 euro in a chinese supermarket here… From 2" up to 6", No joke have a look on ebay or amazon

You got a website? Should definitely put made to order stainless tools on Etsy.

1 Like

I’ve checked a few times, trying to find one that is one solid piece of steel instead of a steel blade with misc material handle.

1 Like

well to be fair, these look like scrapers before the plastic handle is attached. Like a manufacturing error.

I dont. I actually just made a wedding arch for my ex wife, who showed me etsy and all the wedding stuff on there. I too thought that would be a great platform to sell the dab tools on.

3 Likes

I will help you with a .com that connects to Etsy simultaneously. Setup the fb and ig stores linking to the .com get you up and running for $100 with a year of hosting

You gotta get your own paypal and have some diy attitude, because I ain’t gonna sail the ship. But I’ll gladly throw ya a bone to jumpstart that.

Get some homie to make you a logo or save $50 for a decent one outsourced.

4 Likes

@TwistedStill’s whipping utensils :thinking:

What exactly is available from this itsy bitsy etsy?

5 Likes

Well…I haven’t gotten into leather work yet…so currently only hash whipping stainless tools. But I work for money…if someone needs human whipping tools…I could probably do that too. But only if used for pleasure…

There is no Etsy thing up yet. Probably wont be for a bit…shits busy busy…or I might if the wife helps. But I’ll be messaging @moveweight this evening once I can sit down…

4 Likes

No ones using drills?

3 Likes

I’m going to have to see about making one of these to my needs

Nah I totally attach Everything I can to a drill. Including hash whipping tools.

4 Likes

Tbh after making the buttercream for my wife the other night, I kinda wish I had one of those mixers in a lab :sweat_smile::man_shrugging:t3: Fucker can get moving