"something I made" thread

It can be an issue with vegetation depending on desired results. Like sugar content in vine tomatoes.

that happened when i fed my supersoil to tomatoes- they crack they grow so fast.

2 Likes

I have so many questions for you. I too was thinking of building one. That’s so friggin awesome you took the initiative to build one.
Great job

1 Like

Little harm reduction idea

6 Likes

its a great thing my wook hasnt noticed my whipits and charger. I was actually trying to use it as anesthetic for self surgery last year.

Where did you find that kit at

I didn’t build that, it’s a VMAC 9 upper and a 3d printed lower that someone posted at reddit.com/r/fosscad

it’s called the “mac daddy”

2 Likes

I miss my mac 10. Crazy all these printed frames and such

2 Likes

this guy makes a lot of interesting stuff, probably the best display of all the stuff out there now. AK, glock, 1911, hi-power, scorpion etc

4 Likes

Bro, if you sold that on Etsy……

2 Likes

Its been slow as building the thing doesn’t pay the bills, but I am nearing completion. I will know a little bit more about the thing once I can actually run it and see what works/doesn’t, but I’m excited nonetheless. Hopefully have it online in a couple weeks.

2 Likes

Awesome man. Looking forward to seeing what you finish

3D printed or 80 percent’s ftw

I actually like how the 940c p80 feels In hand more than an actual G19.

3 Likes

Messing with an 80 as we speak, never tried a printed lower.

1 Like

Next thing I wanna try is one of the p320 fire control unit 80 percent builds. Look super fun imo

Love the modularity (even though I’m a Glock guy through and through)

2 Likes

I love my sigs, that would be an interesting marriage, not liking the reset on the 80 and thats what im trying to make better. I also am a glock guy, smooth exterior with very few hangups and always works

1 Like

Do they have to sand these 3d prints? Like smooth things out like an actual smith does?

1 Like

Did you use an oem parts kits and slide? Have had good luck with jsd supply’s lower parts kits too. Pretty close to oem imo

@SpookyDistillation p80’s definitely take some fine tuning ime. Especially if you use aftermarket parts

The last one I (supposedly) did in had to sand the rails down to make things work smoothly. Sanded them once installed on the frame. Started with 600, then 1200 and then 1500. All sanded wet. On flat stone. Finished with polishing compound and my dremel.

I also had to take a little bit out of the arch on my back rail for my pins to line up right.

I haven’t fucked with 3D printed frames due to where I live

@Concentrated_humbold search marine gun builder on your tube and watch all his videos. Bet he can get you lined out

P80 ralph is good also, just does more gen 5 conversion builds. Still some great info though

3 Likes

I have watched a bunch of his, the perfect pins one is good. The tolerance’s are just kinda loose but i haven’t fired it yet so it might just need broke in. Gonna test it later, i wanna build a p320 i got a 2020 , p365 and love them. Looking at the p320 now maybe a project for next week. There parts kits aftermarket slide with rmr milled, was missing one of the trigger pins for the safety and the other was a bitch had to bore it out just a tad

1 Like

Do it and keep me posted how it goes. I love how you bend your own rails.

Polishing all surfaces that have metal to metal contact helps a lot too. I did the trigger bar and a couple other contact points. Made it feel much more like an oem glock

1 Like