Solventless and Bho Job Opportunities Lancaster, CA

Its that time of year again and our company is growing. Every year around this time our company grows a little bigger. We are looking for multiple positions. Everything from entry level to 1-3 years of experience depending on the position. Even positions that state you need 1-3 years of experience we are willing to take someone with no experience that wants the opportunity to learn in the cannabis industry you would just be starting at the bottom of the pay structure while you learn.

All of these positions have a direct supervisor and management above them. There is a form link for those applying. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TuaXkR0hcaXz-tKmYge8D1X4MBN1MYYkwfGcshXKFqQ/edit

Please take your time filling out the form. Incomplete information will not allow your application to be processed.

Title- Ice Water Extraction Tech
Job Location- Lancaster, CA
Start Date- Immediate openings
Part or full-time- Both options available, full time night and graveyard shifts during the week, and all shifts available for weekends.
Relocation Offered- No
Equity Offered- No
Bennifits- After 90 day probation period full time employees get health, dental, and vision insurance (company covers 50% of the premium)
Existing Facility- Yes, been operational at this location for over 1 year
Job Description and qualifications below in pdf
Compensation: (18-23 per hour)(usually 10 hours of overtime per week available)
Fill out form @ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TuaXkR0hcaXz-tKmYge8D1X4MBN1MYYkwfGcshXKFqQ/edit
Criminal Background Check- Required, city doesn’t allow convicted felons to be hired

Water Hash Technician.pdf (35.5 KB)

Rosin Technician
Part or full-time- Both options available, full time night and graveyard shifts during the week, and all shifts available for weekends.
Relocation Offered- No
Equity Offered- No
Bennifits- After 90 day probation period full time employees get health, dental, and vision insurance (company covers 50% of the premium)
Compensation: (18-23 per hour)(usually 10 hours of overtime per week available)
Fill out form @ https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TuaXkR0hcaXz-tKmYge8D1X4MBN1MYYkwfGcshXKFqQ/edit
Criminal Background Check- Required, city doesn’t allow convicted felons to be hired

Rosin Technician.pdf (35.4 KB)

Title- BHO Post Processing
Relocation Offered- No
Equity Offered- No
Compensation: (18-25 per hour)(usually 10 hours of overtime per week available)(must have some exp)

Post Processing Extraction Technician.pdf (35.2 KB)

Title- BHO Pre Processing
Relocation Offered- No
Equity Offered- No
Compensation: (15-18 per hour)(No experience Needed)

Pre-processing Extraction Technician.pdf (34.5 KB)

8 Likes

Hell yea! Love it! Growth :muscle:

To anyone looking at this. Chances are working in California’s extraction market, you have dealt with crazy business owners and poorly funded operations…

Big Oil is NOT that!!!

These guys are a legit established brand themselves and process for big name brands.

Their entire management team is from the industry and consumes cannabis. How rare is that.

I can honestly go on and on since I have had the pleasure of working here but I just wanted to bump this post and voice how much of a unicorn opportunity this is to get a foot in the door.

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

I’m local if you need someone for weekend work

1 Like

Hello! Im very intrested. I have almost 2 years experience in the bho side. Ive been running 120 lbs a day

1 Like

Please fill out the form information above in the link!

1 Like

For anyone out in the LA area, their location is a perfect anti-commuter route. Traffic flows into LA in the morning and back in the afternoon. Avoid traffic :beers:

Damn I didnt see the pay :joy: . No thanks

Start your own lab then

2 Likes

$25/hr is a good start. I started at $18/hr about 5 years ago. Don’t miss out guys, I have a feeling big oil isn’t one of those companies that doesn’t care about their employees. Plus benefits, great opportunity.

7 Likes

Appreciate that. Full time workers also earn 2 weeks pto per year with full rollover if not uses and no cap. We are trying our best to balance a living wage with leaving room for growth if this person ends up adding value to the company.

9 Likes

Hello super interested! Is the position been filled ?
I’m head of extraction in a facility in adelanto ca. an looking for better opportunities an new company that I can growth with .
Thanks Jesse

1 Like

please fill out the form above and select which position your looking to fill.

1 Like

Looks like a great job opportunity, at a great company!!

Bumping this thread :beers:

1 Like

Im looking at jobs and many require a background check. I do have a misdemeanor theft from 30 years ago when i was 18. Me and a friend stole some kids dirt bikes and rode around till we got busted. Is an old conviction like that a big deal? Im planning on getting the record sealed but it will take months. I was ignoring it since its not felony but is that bad on a background check. Ill be honest about it. I understand that theft looks really bad but also kids make mistakes and I learned from mine.

Nah, only felonies tend to be an issue. That being said any theft, robbery, larceny, or fraud charges were not allowed to be hired. Hell the city called us after a few months and told us one of our employees was specifically not allowed to be a driver. We have a few employees that have felonies but they had to go before the chief of police and city attorney to get approval. I would say half the cities in California don’t have any regulation on hiring employees, just people with equity or people that put in money have to go through live scans. The other 50% of the cities require all sorts of bs for employees.

Im talking about illinois. th cannabis jobs do say background check but i dont know if misdemeanor means unhirable. if not by law corporate places may have rules. im gonna get it sealed, but it says it takes up to 6 months. I dont think the college cannabis teaching will accept it. I have to go to the courthouse and get my record. then fill out some papers to 5 different agencies, the police who busted me, the lawyer who was in court, the prosecutor, state police, and someone else/ then 2 60 day waiting periods plus delays. it should go through, i have no convictions after that other than weed and those shouldve been expunged.

I got hired in 2015 as a director of manufacturing at Cresco and had a multi page arrest report with singular misdemeanor, and did not have a issue for IL security background checks. what they are looking for is violent crimes, ongoing criminal enterprise and felonies. you will be fine as long as your not currently facing charges or on parole.

1 Like

Like heres a job i think its better to not have a record of theft- https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q&l=Schaumburg%2C%20IL&start=30&vjk=d24c6b5536cc4660
or else maybe thed appreciate the 30 years of honesty and working at ups with zero theft. as ex ups its easy but its a drive to and from work amd i have a dog. I looked at jo0b and posted in this thread, I should probaly move it to the other job thread so its not specific about lancaster

the multi page arrest thing is funny. ive known my wook for years and like 15 years ago i had gotten my paperwork and bragged to those kids about how big a criminal i am. each page is a charge, so i had 4 weed charges and that theft one and they were like- hes a kingpin. they thought each page had like 20 charges. Each of them kinda sux. one got a job as a grocery clerk for life with no car. and the other hasnt ever got a job. Thumper rubbed off on them? or i was too rough and made them reject life> when they were under 18 I never sold weed to them and they hated me for that. They were drug dealers and I had the best weed but id get them high when playing footbag. Id be rich i I just sold weed to kids.