SOLD: OK Property and License for sale

I left the company I was with due to my taking another job closer to my family. These guys don’t have the right crew to run this operation, so they asked me to help sell it for them.

Over 6+ acres

Pond

50 x 50’ fully built out warehouse
(Has a Full PurePressure ice washing extraction lab. The whole warehouse is on an RO system. Also, 24 light LED/HPS grow with rolling tables, and a mother/veg/propagation room.
Bathroom facilities and stainless work tables.
3 door brand new True refrigeration 72cuft stainless freezer
Comes also with fresh extracted Live Resin Diamonds (in jars, no packaging)
2 office rooms as well, all WiFi
Building has 400 amp service w/ a quoted $12,600 to drop the 3 phase power from the road.
Air conditioning is a 10 ton carrier for flower room
5 ton Lennox for the building
2 - 3 ton ideal air for mother room and one in the lab)

Mobius trimmer (large) with conveyors and wet and dry tumblers

30 x 20’ built out storage building
(Has a 3 ton split system in it)

3 - 30 x 60’ greenhouses
(Two have flowering grows going)

40 ft Conex for storage
(Has a LOT of grow equipment and other equipment)

Fully gated and fenced

400amp supply service to greenhouses

Brand new Dosatron Front Row Ag set up with custom dosers and batch tanks. Dab pumps and all.
AROYA environmental control system w/ contract

Mowers and DRAMM sprayer

Double wide trailer home included

City water and sewage

No neighbors and close to TX

Property comes with 2 licenses.
Cultivation
Processing

Also, comes with a one year contract with InHouse Genetics with all their Breeder cuts.

They don’t have the right staff to run it and they just want out.

For sale: $1.500.000

I’ll include current pics below…

5 Likes

10 Likes

That’s priced the same as Cali farms, and has processing.

6 Likes

I forgot to mention the pallets full of new coco and all for future grows. All greenhouses have Netafim irrigation and the 50x50’ warehouse is getting the final touches of a new TrolMaster irrigation build out for flower room. We are putting InHouse’s new Platinum x French toast and plat x pancakes breeder phenos in the GH1 and Indoor that will go with the sale.

It’s priced well, but without the right crew, any job will be fucked. I can’t afford the 2 hr one-way drive to overview the farm… I had to focus on my family and my new kid coming in 2 weeks.

13 Likes

Oklahoma is still medical?

How does the buyer know they will get a rec license once they make those laws?

Lots of people lost big when legalization happened in my state due to zoning etc. in other states like Washington they rationed and lotteried the licenses so their simply just weren’t enough to go around.

Yes, we’re medical. From what I’ve heard, they are about to cut off licenses. And townships are already limiting new license.

On the other part, that’s something I always had lawyers and my compliance personnel handle.

2 Likes

I will add that since the poles are already there, this is the cheapest I’ve been quoted from OG&E to run 3 phase power to the farm. Others quotes I had were in the $150-175k range. This property is good to go with them only needing to add 2 legs and transformers to run to a new disconnect. The quote was to add 400 amps of 480V in addition to what’s already there.

1 Like

He’s not woofin re:power upgrade cost. Utility where partners grow said minimum 6 figures for that svc.

3 Likes

Congrats on the little one on the way! Greatest thing that ever happened to me was having my little girl. It sucks to have to walk away from such a great grow, but totally worth it.

More on topic, this place looks really nice! It comes with literally everything one would need and then some, aside from some workers.

4 Likes

Most def. and when it goes rec, the TX border is 20mins away. Lol, but the worker part. You have to have the team.

3 Likes

What is the max square footage for cultivation?

Unlimited

2 Likes

Man, that looks like a nice little set up. Wish I had the cash flow for something like this…

Good luck on the sale.

3 Likes

What area?

1 Like

Ardmore OK

1 Like

Definitely would be a good spot to setup and advertise to Dallas lol

1 Like

I might have to look for a brad :thinking:

5 Likes

What cuts? Details about the 1 year breeding contract would be nice.

1 Like

Who do I contact if want to see the property?

2 Likes

DM me. I can show the whole property.

2 Likes