Goudaberry
Rozay
Kemo #5
Platinum Zookies
Garlicane
Velvet revolver
Strawberry Gary

4 Likes

Thank you. I need to talk with some of my people before I make a decision to see it.

2 Likes

GH2 Rozay monocrop

6 Likes

Love it.

2 Likes

If you’re not an Oklahoma resident. There is a way to keep the same person that filed for the company. So you won’t have to actually live there. Close enough to live in Denton or Gainesville TX. Property is 90 minutes from downtown Dallas. 95 minutes from Fort Worth. 110 minutes away from OKC. 3 minutes away from Oklahoma’s largest body of water, Lake Murray.

2 Likes

I never understood why everyone thinks residency is hard to obtain in Oklahoma. Can you explain how strict they are on that 2 year residency stuff?

I have my Oklahoma license, so I’m curious how long till I can get my transportation

1 Like

I really didn’t get into that part much. I was hired to do extraction and they already had the positions and agent drivers. My buddy Tom got his, and I know he moved here not 6 months ago. And I can swear he still has a TX Id

1 Like

I have 5 active DLs

Oklahoma handed me back my Utah one with no hole punch. But that 6mo and transportation license is essentially telling me the answer I was seeking. Ty

2 Likes

You sure it’s not lake Eufaula?
Almost positive lake Murray isn’t even top 5 biggest but maybe I’m wrong.

4 Likes

they’re getting stricter on it for sure.

They’ll check the issue date on the ID, which must be backdated 2-years.

All the other stuff on the list can be found online, the one most people can bypass the easiest is just getting someone to write them a lease, but then you still need one more.

1 Like

I stand corrected, you’re right! Had to look it up… they have nice restaurants there overlooking the water.

1 Like

Lake Murray is definitely some the nicest water that or grand lake is the best for sure.

1 Like

So anyone who gets a new ID gets treated like they aren’t a resident? Even if they lived there entirely for years? What if they needed a renewal? Oklahoma real ID and what not

1 Like

Then you can go to the tag agency and they will print your driving record, which will show your original issue date. Just had to do that for one of my sales agents

Wild.

I understand the 2-years shit for licenses, but for transport agents? seriously? that’s just stupid imho

2 Likes

It’s ridiculous. Anyone with a state ID should be able to do a work role. Innocent until proven guilty. You shouldn’t have to prove innocence to do a job.

5 Likes

Side shot of the warehouse with a 10 ton carrier unit recently placed.

3 Likes

Do you guys have sales records

Yes. We can provide tax records and all