So I heard you guys like filling carts

I came out with a new filler! Not the other ones I came out with, but similar. It uses the same german syringe as a chasis and does smaller amounts for you guys who are just starting.

Im gonna charge the same price as other filling systems so they can stay in stock too!

Have a picture

Imma charge tree fiddy shipped

It does 50 ml but volume doesn’t matter cause I know you guys be getting the small ones and pooring off. So I made the top open so you can fill with one hand and do all the crazy shit yall be doing with the other.

EDIT: This comes with a PTFE cap

38 Likes

:joy: :smile:

whats the reservoir? glass? plastic?

Stainless steel.

I am a happy custy. I got this filler months ago and it has been a mufuggin dream. It’s simple and effective and fuck is it fast!

9 Likes

This one is smaller and handheld

17 Likes

These units are definitely the Lamborghini of cart fillers.

13 Likes

But unlike Lamborghini they don’t break easy and are Mostly made in :de: germany. Only one part is chinese

12 Likes

Ok, so let’s call them the Porsche(TT of course) of cart fillers. :100:

4 Likes

Can it be set by .1? Can it do 1.1g per squeeze?

3 Likes

How many ML is the handheld unit?

1 Like

It adjusts in increments of .025

9 Likes

What causes it to pull oil from the reservoir vs pulling air in from the needle? Is there a check valve mechanism in the tip?

2 Likes

Yes, a GERMAN ENGINEERED check valve

18 Likes

This product is almost future4200 proof. Only a few more improvements till it can please everyone. Please bear with me!

14 Likes

That gun is really a quality tool. Once you take it appart to clean it you realize how well made it is.

6 Likes

want.

3 Likes

If you have a counterfeit 50 shot it will work with your heat pad. Ill have a 50 shot compatible reservoir soon too

Any of you secret whales feel free to give me a good deal cause I got an autofiller coming next and id like to release it sooner rather than later

4 Likes

I have an actual 50 Shot, not a fake. Do I buy your rig as it is or wait?
Your syringe is more accurate, isn’t it?
My goons struggle with filling carts consistently and accurately.

2 Likes

I’ve got one on the way I can’t wait thanks @qma

4 Likes

You need a heat pad for now

I seeeeeee. :ok_hand:
So I wait.
ETA?
Interested in an autofiller too.