So I heard you guys like filling carts

I came out with a new filler! Not the other ones I came out with, but similar. It uses the same german syringe as a chasis and does smaller amounts for you guys who are just starting.

Im gonna charge the same price as other filling systems so they can stay in stock too!

Have a picture

Imma charge tree fiddy shipped

It does 50 ml but volume doesn’t matter cause I know you guys be getting the small ones and pooring off. So I made the top open so you can fill with one hand and do all the crazy shit yall be doing with the other

25 Likes

:joy: :smile:

whats the reservoir? glass? plastic?

Stainless steel.

I am a happy custy. I got this filler months ago and it has been a mufuggin dream. It’s simple and effective and fuck is it fast!

9 Likes

This one is smaller and handheld

14 Likes

These units are definitely the Lamborghini of cart fillers.

8 Likes

But unlike Lamborghini they don’t break easy and are Mostly made in :de: germany. Only one part is chinese

7 Likes

Ok, so let’s call them the Porsche(TT of course) of cart fillers. :100:

4 Likes

Can it be set by .1? Can it do 1.1g per squeeze?

3 Likes

How many ML is the handheld unit?

1 Like

It adjusts in increments of .025

7 Likes

What causes it to pull oil from the reservoir vs pulling air in from the needle? Is there a check valve mechanism in the tip?

2 Likes

Yes, a GERMAN ENGINEERED check valve

15 Likes

This product is almost future4200 proof. Only a few more improvements till it can please everyone. Please bear with me!

9 Likes

That gun is really a quality tool. Once you take it appart to clean it you realize how well made it is.

4 Likes

want.

3 Likes

If you have a counterfeit 50 shot it will work with your heat pad. Ill have a 50 shot compatible reservoir soon too

Any of you secret whales feel free to give me a good deal cause I got an autofiller coming next and id like to release it sooner rather than later

4 Likes

I have an actual 50 Shot, not a fake. Do I buy your rig as it is or wait?
Your syringe is more accurate, isn’t it?
My goons struggle with filling carts consistently and accurately.

2 Likes

I’ve got one on the way I can’t wait thanks @qma

4 Likes

You need a heat pad for now

I seeeeeee. :ok_hand:
So I wait.
ETA?
Interested in an autofiller too.