How do you make dispensary quality carts?

Do they not work in the hardware you have with that viscosity? When we make 5% percent terp carts with high quality distillate, they work perfectly fine in any hardware we have ever used.

Using a distillate high in CBD(25% ish) will make the formulation thinner but obviously will be less potent THC-wise. Companies that make terpenes sell products that reduce viscosity but do not alter the flavor(allegedly). They also allege that these product are made from 100% terpenes. So while I don’t recommend using them for quality carts, they are probably one of the better options if you absolutely had to thin your oil in comparison to the myriad of other things you could use.

6% cdt / cat 3 dist

And or pure live resin hte fraction mixed with distillate 70/30 or 50/50 depending on viscosity

1 Like

Use 3-5% CBC

2 Likes

You can add CBD(but At greater than 45% you risk crystallization) assuming 90% or greater potency as well as CBC, or High terpene extract from cannabis to ethically lower the viscosity of your oil.

2 Likes

Solid advice, except you appear to have viscosity backwards…

Some (allegedly) sell such things without understanding viscosity…

9 Likes

@KingsCannabis

@thesk8nmidget & @BFG are on point here…

Maybe a little more detail on exactly what is the problem with your 5% blend?

What temp are you mixing? How? What volume?

How many cart styles have you tried? What are you using?

————

Making carts just like the dispensary does, requires a cartfarmer, so hit up @cart.farm for one, and they’ll be happy to share what the butter knife is for, and all the other tricks (like using the right hardware) you’ll need to know to create your own “dispensary like” line of carts…

See: So I heard you guys like filling carts

4 Likes

I think this is what OP is looking for. I think if they are worried about thinning without lowering the potency they should use a small amount of thca and smaller amount of cbg together to make that blend soupier

1 Like

You could step your game up and use some hash rosin or go cheaper find some good badder or sauce and Decarboxylate bbq status on em Lowwwww and slowwwww

Distillate is boring…even w cdt…makes em taste pretty good and a little better buzz than w/o cdt… but still something’s missing…doesn’t quite quench ones thirst…:thinking: Why?

B/c we all crave a full spectrum experience.

You can find pretty good sauce or badder for decent ticket these days.

I don’t trust distillate…I rather just get some diamonds and decarb em. Least then you have some THC and thcA… Still you need the sauce or the terp fraction or some full spec extract to hit that endo-c-noid sweet spot.

If you make a product ppl want more of, it advertises itself. Full spectrum is what we all crave.

2 Likes

What if the distillate is pink :upside_down_face:

I don’t get it. I’m assuming your talking about the cured resin in the picture?

That’s not distillate. It’s sauce.

I don’t use hotdog water.

1 Like

This is a picture you posted dear bro

Ok I got distillate like 4 times my entire life. I don’t use that bs. Just formulating and trying to help a few friends back then. I don’t tell everyone everything I’m doing.

I didn’t realize you were a fan boy. :grin: Maybe instead of worrying about what I’m doing go do something that will progress your life.

Lots of y’all talk sh*t but read almost everything I post and say. Lolol

To all my secret admirers : :loudspeaker: I f’ing love y’all!!!

*I mean it. INCLUDING those who genuinely dislike me…hopefully no one hates me…but even if they do…I love them. IDC.

If GOD made ya…I love ya!

2 Likes

You know to most people, watching NASCAR racing is kind of boring. A lot of people watch NASCAR because of the crashes.

You are a walking talking train wreck.

That’s sad. You could be doing way cooler things w your time than hoping for another man to crash.

Dont hold your breath buddy. My life has improved drastically since last time I was on here like that.

Not saying it can’t happen…I hope you have someone in your life to give you a big hug.

I’m a pray for you

I don’t see much improvement, just single grams you probably got custied for

Maybe.

In case others may see this…I was in a pretty rough place last year, massive turn around though, all thanks to GOD.

Complete perspective shift too. When you don’t have much your kinda trapped. Can’t do much and hard to see opportunities w a negative mindset.

Believe in yourself! We are amazing creations of GOD. Capable of infinite potential. W/e you want to do, you pretty much can…just LEARN about what you wanna do, be good at it!

Efficiency is so very important…prevents discouragement, increases progress which creates more momentum and motivation! I’m in such a good mood too most of the time.

Everytime you make a some progress it’s like a rocket boost of momentum.

I’m so frikin greatful and happy to say, yes I’m doing good! And it f’ing feels good! :grin::surfing_man::pray:

I’m not like rich or anything but I’m doing ok now.

like a young thumper

1 Like

If your cart can not work well with your oil, then you can customize the cart to be more suitable for your oil instead of changing your oil viscosity. Customizing a proper heating coil, voltage, and intake hole size for the cart might solve it without lowering your oil viscosity.

Bought some CBG that had a very strong smell in isolate form. Is that normal for cartridge formulations?

Who made the cbg , and what was the odor you experienced?