So I heard you guys like filling carts

Im not sure, there are so many variables right now. Im doing this for fun and to prove a point to my brother and the 50 shot people.

2 Likes

interested if i find the money.

is it easy to keep steady not make a mess while having to push the piston?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3p7yFrn00J/?igshid=9huj71z5lunt

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3p9FzPHN1J/?igshid=1m4xx8rr42j0r

A lil faster

9 Likes

looks Awesome, added to my bankrupt but find that money list. gj @qma

Are you selling those stainless reservoirs also?

1 Like

1c17f906a830b385bc13811185ebce6a

is this how theyre sold if not do you have to go back to fill them up

2 Likes

They have an adjustment up to 2ml I believe. It’s better to under fill than to over fill as you can always come back and top off.

4 Likes

My wooks fill slower (100/5-6min) so that doesn’t happen. This person relys on speed

I set my carts to 1.05 ml to make up for heat expansion.

3 Likes

im designing a cutters cart so they don’t have to cut. It’s gonna be a .3ml cart disguised as a 1ml cart for all those people that need to cut. This should cut down on fill times too..

19 Likes

They have them already lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

those bastards just start cutting those carts, with need for a cutting cart, for the cutters cart, some point theyll bastard out. - call it Honor

3 Likes

Those are .8ml to look like 1ml. These will be .3ml. No need to cut. Make all the margin without death on your conscious

12 Likes

Nope. Saw them yesterday. They are disposables with a built on battery. .3 looks like 1ml

3 Likes

damn then they beat me to market. Fuck it. Let’s make a .1 that looks like a 1ml that we can kill in 1 hit

13 Likes

Now thats the way to do it

2 Likes

Nice work, it kind of looks like something an evil psychiatrist would chase you around with in the booby trap.

And y’all ready know the Germans engineered the best syringe tech during that one period in history…:man_health_worker:t3:

3 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shushing_face: they said sorry already what more do you want :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

*Booby hatch

Not trap lol.
Traps are gay :clown_face:

1 Like

Killa any word on these bad boys?

@qma my baaaaad but what’s up with the little guys?

2 Likes