Snowboarding/skiing 2021 (and now 2022) and now 2023

Such a fun day. 6” fresh but it was wind blown so some spots were deeper. Found a couple little stashes and was able to get some good pow turns in. Rode the park board and was surprised how well it handled itself! Probably end up ride the headspace on any days under 1ft fresh. Anything over that ride the essential service.

2 Likes

Man idk what the fuck is up but the replacement pair of bindings I got are too narrow too. They all say good to a size 14 and I’m only In a 12 and in a super common brand and model. I’m starting to think Im just a picky bitch. O well, at least I didn’t ride in these ones, back to the factory they go.

Going to order some union straps and Frankenstein my fix baseplates lol

gout?

1 Like

Haha no. Atleast hopefully not, I don’t have any other issues with my feet. Literally just a pressure point on both pairs of bindings in the same spot. Not too bad when standing still, but when I start knee steering or driving into them I feel it, not to the point of hurting or anything. Just annoying. Once I notice some shit like this I can’t stop thinking about it.

Circled spot, but on the inside of the binding, couldn’t find good photo online from other angle.

Winner winner chicken dinner. Just took my wife’s old union straps off of her trilogies and put them on my fix’s. The straps and quick adjust system they used were the only real complaints I had with the bindings. Interested to see how they feel now. If they provide a little more support, I will be golden.

I’m back at the mountain on Weekends driving snow cats and building parks!

I’ve missed it a lot and now my family comes along every weekend to enjoy the fun!

13 Likes

Parks huh what kinda Parks you building ?

1 Like

That’s awesome

1 Like

Terrain parks at the ski resort. Jumps and rails and boxes.

3 Likes

We just have hills in the mitten. But it’s still better than friggin Ohio.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Will be up at the mountain the next 4 days. Supposed to be super warm. Hyped for some spring park days

Little front board from last weekend.

1 Like

New board came with a Terence McKenna quote

6 Likes

So stoked you got that thing. Fucking clean.

1 Like

Fuckin full on rocker, damn. Let me know when you want to go board.

2 Likes

Paradise

2 Likes

Such a fun day. Kids ripped it. Park has a fresh rebuild. Also found out they will be open til first weekend of may! Super hyped they are extending the season. Will be weekends only after middle of April, but doesn’t make me any less stoked!

Another one. These last couple days have been the best weather of the year. Fucking stoked for the rest of spring.

Typing this on the lift lol. Pic won’t upload right now, bummer. Shits scenic

1 Like

Can’t beat spring park days. Wish the mountain was open Wednesday’s and Thursday’s. Waiting to ride again til Friday suckz

Mountain will be open til end of April, if any forum members end up making it to east bum fuc Hml fam.

3 Likes

The Board breaker 3000

2 Likes