Snowboarding/skiing 2021 (and now 2022) and now 2023

Yeah my brother in law is pretty chill but not the most patient person I know haha he would be like okay one or two runs down the bunny hill then we go straight to the top!

My first time I got left at the top and had to figure it out from there

1 Like

Gotta love the trial by fire (or ice)

I love this mountain.

Crazy fun day. Kids did great. Wife has progressed a ton too, she is even hitting the smaller rails and boxes now comfortably. Did her first rainbow box today. Stoked.

3 Likes

Can’t beat it

2 Likes

Finally got some turns in this year :fire:

2 Likes

Fuck yeah! We got up to the mt today as well. Shitty until about noon and then got super nice out.

2 Likes

Heading up again tomorrow, hoping the weather isn’t total dog shit.

1 Like

What bindings are those? Look slick.

1 Like

They are Solomon Hologram. Definitely super comfortable and easy to click on.

You’ve got a badass board too man that design is sick! Where are you riding today?

1 Like

Solomon makes good shit! Thanks bro, it’s this years essential service from gnu. Great all mountain board that can still rip through the park.

Heading up to 49 degrees north again!

1 Like

Another great day at the mountain. Can’t beat it.

1 Like

Anyone else getting up to the mountain this week?

Loving the new board, shits on point. Went with the gnu headspace. True twin with their c3 profile (camber 2.0 essentially). Decided I’m Saving the essential service for pow days.

Hyped to get up to the mountain the next couple days. Supposed to be some great weather.

Ordered some new bindings for my gnu headspace, went with the gnu ultras. Been reading great things about them, I am super Stoked to try them out this next weekend. Going to put yee old fix’s on the essential service since they are a little stiffer

10 day is looking good in tahoe! it aint over boys​:snowboarder::snowboarder:

2 Likes

Heading up to the mountain Friday-Sunday. Fucking stoked. Got some new union bindings (the ultras) for the headspace, can’t wait to ride them! Going to rock the fix’s on the essential service until I decide to upgrade them to unions also.

Was going to go up today but the Weather is fucked, kinda a bummer lol

2 Likes

Pair of union ultras for sale, size large, black and orange. Used for less than a half day (today). Wanting to get $220 and I will pay for shipping. Retail for $299. Reason for selling is my boots rub on the inside part of the baseplate and cause a tiny amount of pressure. I ride a 32 tm2 size 12 for reference. Sucks because besides this they felt fucking amazing.

3 Likes

Ended up ordering a pair of the bent metal transfer’s to replace the ultras. Stoked to try them. Also hyped on the blacked out color way.

1 Like

Another day at the mountain. Fucking stoked.

Going to get breakfast in the lodge and try to catch first chair after that.

1 Like

:frowning: Bear got awesome snow, but the roads up are all closed. Next weekend hopefully.

1 Like