Snowboarding/skiing 2021 (and now 2022) and now 2023

Sucks the mountain isn’t open today. Going to be a beautiful day.

The 2 peaks on the left both have lifts coming up the other side.

1 Like

Little foggy but hoping it lifts by mid day. Got these new low light glasses to try out instead of goggles, super stoked on them. I fucking hate wearing goggles (unless it’s a pow day) but on cloudy days my normal sun glasses are to dark, hoping these do the trick.

Dumped like 6” yesterday while I was here, super unexpected. Hope the next few days clear up and we get some more spring conditions! Going to be up here through tuesday, gotta get as many days in as possible before they close the end of April

2 Likes

Great fucking day. Stoked for another one tomorrow. This view never gets old.

3 Likes

The Park is dialed right now. Love this shit.

6 Likes

I love where I live. Done at this project and time to head up to the mountain. Wife has been up there with the kids all day. Stoked to catch a few turns!

Life is fucking good. Living the dream.

5 Likes

Can’t beat it. Great couple hours. 4th day in a row and tbh my legs were feeling it lol.

3 Likes

If anyone has a wife or gf who needs a board HML, gnu velvet 147, this seasons model. Great condition, only 15-20 days in it. Only a couple small scratches in the bottom, no core shots or anything, edges and top sheet are both damn near new. Wanting to get $250 for it, less than half price.

Reason for selling: Ended up getting my wife another gnu and she likes that one more

2 Likes

Hyped to get back up to the mountain. Going for another 4 days in a row. Hoping the weather pulls through. This last month is going to be a fucking blast, sad it’s coming to an end, but can’t beat the spring riding.

April pow

Living the dream

3 Likes

Yesterday was probably the funnest day of the season. Set up the new headspace and adjusted how I setup d my edges a little bit, felt dialed in. So stoked for today.

Pre shred

5 Likes

What a fucking day. No sun, but no rain either. And solid visibility. So no complaints! I love how connected to the board you feel by the end of the season.

Slush was a blast, shit was so soft you could damn near ride it like powder……

2 Likes

Riding Friday-Sunday shits about to be a blast. Could be the best weekend yet….

1 Like

Anyone else getting out before the season is over? I can’t be the only one…

3 Likes

Saw that one. Some scary shit. There’s another one super similar to that going around but it’s at alpentel.

Just another day at the mountain in east bum fuc

1 Like

Wanna try again?

1 Like

Done broha

1 Like

49 just extended the season another week. Let’s goooooooo

Still going…

Can’t beat it.

3 Likes