Slanger Verification Post | Show us what you got!

I want to settle this level 3 slanger dispute. It is time to proof up everyone. Show me what you got!

Here are the rules of this post. If you don’t follow these rules, your post will be disregarded and unwillingness to post your proof will further prove your poser status. I challenge all level 1, level 2, and level 3 slangers to participate.

You’re required to provide proof for these things:

1. Source - where does your supply come from
  2. Extraction - where does your supply get extracted
  3. Formulations - where do you make your products
  4. Shipping/receiving/dropshipping - where is everything packaged
  5. CDPHE license or state license

Here is mine:

1. Source: We grow our own licensed hemp in Fort Collins, CO:

1. Extraction: 2020 we worked with Sonex Labs in Fort Collins. 2021 is undecided.

2. Formulation: We make all of our own products in our clean room

Masks stay on in formulation room.

3. Shipping Department - We do drop shipping and inventory management for our clients

4. Health department license - especially since it expired in June!

5. Bonuses

Have a great weekend everyone, and I look forward to seeing everyones spot! It is like cribs for hemp!

For more information or where to find the best Hemp Wholesale program in Colorado. Go to our website.

Looking forward to my follow up inspection @Future

1 Like

27 Likes

Just in case anyone forgot and wants to see Stevesgoods show his true colors and how he feels about other verified slangers, clients, and potential clients:

And

4 Likes

Whoa, that’s soooo much product you have.

It must be worth hundreds!

7 Likes

I find it hilarious you think anyone here is going to play your dumb fucking game.

We all saw you act like a total fucking child.

Pound sand idiot.

Also, you look like a goddamned neckbeard. Shave, you look fucking stupid.

10 Likes

They call that “hungry eyes”

6 Likes

You guys like taco trucks or taco bell?

3 Likes

Taco bell man.

That diablo sauce is the best

You can go ahead and shame me now @Akoyeh

4 Likes

Taco bell is to diarrhea as Steve’s goods is to taco bell

7 Likes

That swill?! Them’s fightin’ words!

5 Likes

I knew it was coming lol

1 Like

May be the best and most creative/accurate dis put up on the forum to date! I can feel the burn from here! :fire: (even without the Diablo Sauce!)

2 Likes

Dang, did I miss something? I was about to jump in a share some pics of the farm and lab, but after reading the comments…

What’s the need to verify anyways? Havent all of us level 3 folks already had someone come out onsite and verify? I’ll still share photos, just curious.

2 Likes

Poor guys, the same day u got verified Steve imploded. He basically mocked us all for being poor

1 Like

Ahhh. After clicking on past posts I now see.

1 Like

Just curious. What exactly did they “verify” when they came to your spot?

Like arrival to departure? Is it just a foot tour?

Steve thinks he’s better than everyone because he payed for the verification. He attacks clients who’ve had bad experiences (even trolling their long dead posts). He also attacks people who stand up for those who had bad experiences.

He’s trying to prove he’s better with pictures. Must be part of his 5 part ethical creedo he told us about.

2 Likes

Hmmm. As to what was being verified, I can only guess. I’d imagine the verification is to ensure that we are licensed, are who we say we are, have product, ect…
We just walked through the fields and whole facility.

Dustin made the trip personally so that was kinda neat, it was a cool experience. And the ability to sell with that fancy level 3 stamp has paid for itself.

3 Likes

That’s our new hole we take shits in.

14 Likes

Yeah, to sell stuff only level 1 is needed, but we have benefited immensely from this site, we have found new clients, sold expensive equipment, and learned lots of tricks. Personally for me, the cost of the level 3 was worth it. Always happy to support something/someone that I’ve benefited off of.

4 Likes