Slanger Verification Post | Show us what you got!

Practice what you preach sir

All I’m saying is the whole “verification” process is nonsense and shouldn’t make anyone reading or participating on this site feel any more secure in any transaction with any slanger.

Level 3 = they shook @Future or one of his buddy’s hand and not much else

3 Likes

Wife and I planting plants. 20,000. As automated as it gets.

15 Likes

Meh, it’s a little more in depth and meaningful than that.

No it doesnt guarentee you arent purchasing from a lemon, but it does give some credibility to who you’re purchasing from. It’s not just joe schmo making carts in his moms basement.

If it were as easy as craigslist, this place would worse off.

4 Likes

People have been burned hard by level 3 slangers, which is why the urge for caution in any transaction with people you do not personally know.

StevesBads has burned a few members on the forum, himself. Not saying you or your practices are anything like Steve. Just saying the verification doesn’t mean the person won’t rip you off and/or burn you any way they can. It is not a guarantee of product or safety of said product (as Steve likes to send out pesticide contaminated material and not fix the problem in a timely manner).

3 Likes

Explicitly stated in multiple places here…

5 Likes

Understood - but having 3 different “levels” to the spam filter implies that there is a degree of security in your purchase the higher the tier but that is not the case.

5 Likes

I’m not trying to sell anything, and have never tried to put myself out there as anything other than an asshole.

Nice try.

3 Likes

@Stevesgoodsonline

Did you really brag about your clean room and post a picture with you in the room with a giant beard and no beard net? Sorry but having a clean room doesnt matter the second you walk in without changing your cloths and putting on hair/beard nets.

Post a picture of your clean room’s buffer room/rooms if you are really legit.

buffer room 1 is for changing shoes, buffer room two change cloths and put on beard/hair nets, then you can enter the clean room.

19 Likes

download (8)

5 Likes

Steve, I think he is talking about something like this.

Edit… @thesk8nmidget

I dont think health boards require clean rooms. I know in Texas we dont have to have them, but WE WILL in our facility.

We also want slang any pesticides in our products, EVER.

5 Likes

There are absolutely degrees to the spam filter.

Level 1, they are willing to pay $100 to get verified and can follow simple directions.

Level 2, it’s a real person, I met them in person.

Level 3, they have their own licensed facility.

These are clearly outlined on the Slanger Verification main post.

And as @Sterling mentioned, most all of the Level 3 verified Slangers have seen great value from the process, due to customers preferring to do business with a shop that’s been verified as legit.

Its not perfect, but it vastly cleaned up the site from hemp slanging, and provides value to those involved.

9 Likes

There is no security being offered by you or the site for the buyer on sales here by any tier of “slanger” regardless of whether you have visited their site or merely accepted their money.

I could see it. It seems official and important outwardly.

Your process has “verified” guys like this as “level 3”: @Stevesgoodsonline

I don’t doubt he has seen great value from the “process”.

Other dudes have been much more vocal in their displeasure with the “process”… won’t throw out names but they are public.

6 Likes

FWIW from an outsider, these are all levels of people labeled “slangers”. If you’re not expecting some likelihood of shady bullshit, it’s kinda on you lol. Obviously reputation and word of mouth is worth more if you trust the mouth the word is coming from, but for lots of the uninitiated, better to be buying a cheap kg from someone who at least has a profile to get flamed on F4.2k than someone who doesn’t :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Exactly like @SidViscous said. Atleast here, those that have been verified, can be held accountable to some extent.

Future4200.com has become the industry standard, and most the folks here have crossed paths a time or two. The marketplace isnt perfect here, but it beats every other.

The verification process is more of a filter than anything. If I buy something from a level 3 here, I know several things from the start.

1. They’re likely the decision maker in their company. Or atleast one of.
  2. They have a real facility and license
  3. They are confident enough in their product to pay the fees and jump through the hoops.

While it may not be guaranteed I’ll be happy with my purchase, atleast there is a set of standards to filter out the Chad’s and Brokers. Especially the Hemp Brokers. Blehhhh. I hate hemp brokers.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Have you ever clarified what it takes to lose verified slanger status?

5 Likes

If you don’t leave feedback no one will know what your experience was

3 Likes

That’s exactly why every time I see Steve has posted, I’ll show this.

Screenshot_20210716-224425_Samsung Internet

5 Likes

No, but maybe this…

3 Likes