Delta 8 custom formulation - finished delta 8 products - licensed manufacturer

Steve’s Goods is an award winning hemp manufacturer with 4 years of experience formulating compliant products in our state of the art clean room.

We offer custom delta 8 product formulations like custom delta 8 wax or custom delta 8 carts. We can even do custom delta 8 edibles like gummies, lollipops, honey and more.

Our brand new delta 8 concentrates, cartridges, and edibles are all in child proof containers.

Need drop shipping? We do that too.

Need labels? We do that too.

Lab testing from ACS.

Delta 8 Wholesale

Thank you,

Steve

3 Likes

Had a terrible experience with @Stevesgoodsonline selling me hot hemp flower and attempting to burn me when I was in the startup phase of my company.

This was one of the first hemp flower purchases I had in order to startup my brand.
Spent a good amount of money for me at the time getting custom pre roll tubes made, pre roll machine, and a few lbs of hemp flower.

After getting it lab tested at three different labs, it was super hot. Like 1% delta 9. strain “the wife”

Had to speak with literally 5 different people from the company, over the course of weeks. Steve himself told me I was “altering the flower by making pre rolls and I shouldn’t have done that and that’s why it’s hot” I had COAs on the initial flower as well that came out hot.

They finally told me after weeks, and threatening to call the police on me if I kept contacting them that they would refund me for the flower I hadn’t made pre rolls with yet (about half of it) if I shipped it back to Colorado. Completely absurd, and a huge loss for my brand in the startup phase when I was working full time at a regular job just to keep things afloat.

If this belongs in another category such as the hemp slanger reviews let me know, and hey @Stevesgoodsonline no hard feelings at all hope you guys got that figured out, and are being more transparent with your d8 slanging :call_me_hand:

29 Likes

Doubt intensifies

11 Likes

I had a similar experience with @Stevesgoodsonline . My very first CBD purchase, set me back several months.
Sold me pesticide laden CBD. I’m guessing they figured I would not test it.
Not only did it have pesticides in it but it was also cut with what ever they use to make their CBD dabs with. It was very tasty… and sugary.
They took it back to “remediate it”.
Sent it back to me and it still had the same lab results. That’s 1200 bucks wasted on 2 full worthless test, on the same worthless 60% CBD.

I hope you guys are doing it better now days.

13 Likes

@shattertramp’s review put the lid on the coffin, and @MillerliteRN drove in the last nail. I’ll never buy from @Stevesgoodsonline, even if they claim to have actually improved their unethical and illegal practices.

Glad you both were able to recover! Shame on you stevesgoods!

14 Likes

Me after my very first bulk hemp flower purchase trying to start a brand while working 9-5 at a smoke shop

18 Likes

What’s in D8 “wax dabs”? Sounds weird.

3 Likes

What, you’ve never been down to dab fats and lipids with your D8?
Fuck, that just sounds like a shitty time…
Hey Buddy, let me grab some of them “fat dabs”…
Pun intended

5 Likes

6 Likes

Can you guys just please fuck off with your science and let me steal your money!!! I want to scam you!!!

Thank you,

Tom (filling in for Steve)

27 Likes

5ggltf

12 Likes

When did you buy hemp from us? This sounds like a ridiculous story because you’re a hater lol. I literally didn’t even read your comment because you probably couldn’t sell the hemp or you’re confused about THC and THCA. Either way. We haven’t sold hemp since 2018 lol. We only sell finished products. Order # buddy? Let me see who you really are.

https://stevesgoods.com/lab-reports/

We grow our own hemp at our farm. We use third party extraction labs. We formulate all of our own products. I test everything and last year alone we spend $50k on last reports.

How else can I be transparent ?

Proof up! Order number and COA buddy. Let me see who you are because there are two sides of the story. We don’t use pesticides in our hemp lol.

This is a joke so proof up.

Order # please. And what was your bad experience?

We’ve always had high ethics. Fly by night companies don’t last and we’ve been around for 4 years.

I have all my licenses and we have a state of the art clean room with a separate HVAC unit which costs more than you make per year. OH! Got em.

Proof up buddy.

Yes, because you probably have 0 ambition and tried to sell something you didn’t understand.

An SEO keyword going after both Delta 8 wax and delta 8 dabs :slight_smile:

It is pure delta 8 extract with 2-4% terpenes. And then put through out award winning concentrate process.

lol only thing i’ve stolen in my entire life was a scratch ticket and a mikes hard ice tea from the place I worked at when I was 16.

1 Like

Good because we’re not going away! :slight_smile: I’ve worked too hard and sacrificed too much to give up now!

For anyone questioning quality. You can refer to the 710 showdown that the Rooster Magazine did this year where our products won 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. I can also refer you to the THC classic where we have won 3 times in a row.

We also won Top Choice for the THC classic which means they picked our products over THC.

Thank you everyone for considering Steve’s Goods

THC Classic

710 Showdown